Resource icon

🏆🔥PhentanylSpyce 4-3-3 v1.4🔥🏆 Fiorentina serie A first season 94 pts media prediction 8th

You need to do abit more in this post of you want people to have a try of your tactic .

You need to present some evidence like screens hots results team selection etc otherwise this post will just be a blur ! Look at posting rules and how to apply your tactic

The worst tactic I've tested. 1/10. Disgusting defense and not such a strong attack. Look at xg

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    419.1 KB · Views: 295
  • 2.png
    2.png
    94.2 KB · Views: 288
  • 3.png
    3.png
    397 KB · Views: 160
  • 4.png
    4.png
    94.6 KB · Views: 152
  • 5.png
    5.png
    397.6 KB · Views: 135
  • 6.png
    6.png
    92.1 KB · Views: 117
You need to do abit more in this post of you want people to have a try of your tactic .

You need to present some evidence like screens hots results team selection etc otherwise this post will just be a blur ! Look at posting rules and how to apply your tactic
Lad are you really serious? Like you are seriously trying to tell me I didn't post screenshot first of all:
1). The formation itself.
2). The league table where I won the league about 15 pts clear with a side predicted 8th?
3). A screenshot with the results of the tactic I had the season?

And what exactly in the posting rules doesn't apply to the tactic I posted?
Lets not even pretend. Do you have a vision problem? What more would you like me to post .. Do you like me to post the selection for each particular game or??o_O:eek::ROFLMAO::LOL: Don't get me started I mean all I would say is I've posted 3 screenshots relevant to the tactic and that should be more than enough.

The worst tactic I've tested. 1/10. Disgusting defense and not such a strong attack. Look at xg
Lad you really ought to stop this holiday testing **** without even using relevant test methology .
Let FMBase and FMArena test tactics out . I've mentioned many times before results you would get simming games on holiday have very little resemblance with what kind of results you get actually playing the game. Your "testing" isn't useful to anyone and people can find out for themselves whether or not a tactic works. I actually used this tactic and I know and guarantee you when you have players for it it works and you can overachieve ( but you have to actually play the game and not simulate results on holiday as I said its NIGHT and DAY difference nowdays).
BY THE WAY , let me show you just a few statistics I had in my save speaking of XG:
Lad , allow me to cut to the chase with you and show you a few facts:
1).XG HIGHEST in serie a BY FAR:
xgattacking.jpg

XG defending with an ATTACKING formation we were 15th in terms of goals against expected (thats a good thing to clarify):
xgdefending.jpg

Last edited:

Lad I'll go a little further with you , and cut to the chase with you just a LITTLE bit but also maybe help you out.
Having read your post history just for fun you have ALSO enquired for screenshots on UNBEATABLE v2 tactic which has about 10 screenshots posted:
marksmithpost.jpg

Having thought the issue out I'll give you a hint to avoid any confusion and actually see the proper tactic thread.
In order to see screenshots of the tactic click from the DISCUSSION to OVERVIEW and then you would see the actual tactic thread with the screenshots.;):sneaky::ROFLMAO::unsure:
overview.jpg

Last edited:
Lad you really ought to stop this holiday testing **** without even using relevant test methology .
Let FMBase and FMArena test tactics out . I've mentioned many times before results you would get simming games on holiday have very little resemblance with what kind of results you get actually playing the game. Your "testing" isn't useful to anyone and people can find out for themselves whether or not a tactic works. I actually used this tactic and I know and guarantee you when you have players for it it works and you can overachieve ( but you have to actually play the game and not simulate results on holiday as I said its NIGHT and DAY difference nowdays).
BY THE WAY , let me show you just a few statistics I had in my save speaking of XG:
Lad , allow me to cut to the chase with you and show you a few facts:
1).XG HIGHEST in serie a BY FAR:
View attachment 578883

XG defending with an ATTACKING formation we were 15th in terms of goals against expected (thats a good thing to clarify):
View attachment 578884
I've been testing tactics for a long time. I tested with fmrte, when I froze the composition of the players, when I froze the lineups of all the league clubs, tested a bunch of tactics, I communicate with knap on the topic of testing, he also often tests tactics while on vacation, it turns out that one of the best people in this area is wrong? I myself play football as a manager and tactics that show themselves well on vacation work great in the real game. Your tactics only work with Fiorentina, try to take another club, I can try and do a test with 10 clubs of different strengths for you

I've been testing tactics for a long time. I tested with fmrte, when I froze the composition of the players, when I froze the lineups of all the league clubs, tested a bunch of tactics, I communicate with knap on the topic of testing, he also often tests tactics while on vacation, it turns out that one of the best people in this area is wrong? I myself play football as a manager and tactics that show themselves well on vacation work great in the real game. Your tactics only work with Fiorentina, try to take another club, I can try and do a test with 10 clubs of different strengths for you
Lad let me give some insight for you.
Indeed the tactic was just tested on TFF's 75 Siblings and it tested quite poorly.
Am I discouraged from that?Not at all. And I would give you some examples why:
Have a look at my friend arnold tactic:
It was rated 2 stars on fm base testing.
It wasnt rated at all on TFF's Hot Tub because they require your own results nowdays if you want to test a tactic there (I don't have the time to test it).
He won the Bundelsliga with Borrusia Mongladbach first season. IF YOU TEST that tactic in simulation I can bet my kidney it won't fair so well.
Then he used the tactic with another team as you said (if you go from the notion that for instance his tactic works with only one team). Promoted first season from the championship. THEN IMMEDIATELY won premiership first season (middlesbrough). Then next season won champions league (his first champions league campaign with middlesbrough.) And I'm sure ANY club with even remotely suitable to his tactic he can repeat the success.

Regarding my specific system , it requires certain type of players that some clubs you tested simply dont have for instance I need 3 up FRONT with a Target man. Liverpool DO NOT HAVE any striker that can play a target man ( the only option even remotely suitable is divock origi but he would suck and he is not that great in the air).

Simular situation with psg altough psg is far more suitable and maybe situationally icardi can improvise as a targetman since he is ok in the air but he isn't very tall.

Bayern the only striker they have with any height is lewandowski and he would be a waste to play a target man ( bayern are suited for 1 up front systems).

That aside , simulation results and results in actual play differ so much that often times tactical "testing" goes out the window completely and due to the nature of this tactic this is a prime example of such a situation.

My advice if you are going to suit this tactic in simulation suit it with a team that has plently of strikers and a tall forward at minimum.

That being said I would try the tactic with other sides ofcourse and see the nature of it's consistency and performance but I am completely convinced this tactic is worthwhile.

Oh dear seems like someone seems a bit upset 🤣🤣 calm down lad ! I will try your tactic no problem but dont have a heart attack pal 🤣🤦 Jesus calm down

Oh dear seems like someone seems a bit upset 🤣🤣 calm down lad ! I will try your tactic no problem but dont have a heart attack pal 🤣🤦 Jesus calm down
Sorry for cutting to the chase with you lad , and yes I am calm and always was .
Its just the fact that when you mention me "breaking rules" it occured to me that perhaps you were to report my thread or something of this nature which is unpleasant for me since I was banned a time or two on fmbase.
Just to clarify the issue I mentioned with you being unable to see the tactic screenshot was indeed the reason why you didnt see the screenshots right?
If so I am glad to help you out there :sneaky::p👹

Lad let me give some insight for you.
Indeed the tactic was just tested on TFF's 75 Siblings and it tested quite poorly.
Am I discouraged from that?Not at all. And I would give you some examples why:
Have a look at my friend arnold tactic:
It was rated 2 stars on fm base testing.
It wasnt rated at all on TFF's Hot Tub because they require your own results nowdays if you want to test a tactic there (I don't have the time to test it).
He won the Bundelsliga with Borrusia Mongladbach first season. IF YOU TEST that tactic in simulation I can bet my kidney it won't fair so well.
Then he used the tactic with another team as you said (if you go from the notion that for instance his tactic works with only one team). Promoted first season from the championship. THEN IMMEDIATELY won premiership first season (middlesbrough). Then next season won champions league (his first champions league campaign with middlesbrough.) And I'm sure ANY club with even remotely suitable to his tactic he can repeat the success.

Regarding my specific system , it requires certain type of players that some clubs you tested simply dont have for instance I need 3 up FRONT with a Target man. Liverpool DO NOT HAVE any striker that can play a target man ( the only option even remotely suitable is divock origi but he would suck and he is not that great in the air).

Simular situation with psg altough psg is far more suitable and maybe situationally icardi can improvise as a targetman since he is ok in the air but he isn't very tall.

Bayern the only striker they have with any height is lewandowski and he would be a waste to play a target man ( bayern are suited for 1 up front systems).

That aside , simulation results and results in actual play differ so much that often times tactical "testing" goes out the window completely and due to the nature of this tactic this is a prime example of such a situation.

My advice if you are going to suit this tactic in simulation suit it with a team that has plently of strikers and a tall forward at minimum.

That being said I would try the tactic with other sides ofcourse and see the nature of it's consistency and performance but I am completely convinced this tactic is worthwhile.
I'm really sorry if I offended you. In my tests, I only speak my opinion, it may be wrong and there may be an error somewhere. Tall attackers and targetmen are very rarely used in cheating tactics, usually speed, acceleration, agility and so on are important. To be honest, I do not understand everything that you write, because I use a translator. I used to freeze the stamina and morale of the players in fmrte, then this turned out to be wrong, since I only freeze my players and high intensity tactics were better. Now I have moved on to more realistic tests, when injuries, removals, disqualifications can intervene. I use 3 teams and summarize all the parameters, namely goals scored, conceded, difference. xg of goals scored, conceded and xg difference. If you try stronger tactics you will get even better results with Fiorentina.

Sorry for cutting to the chase with you lad , and yes I am calm and always was .
Its just the fact that when you mention me "breaking rules" it occured to me that perhaps you were to report my thread or something of this nature which is unpleasant for me since I was banned a time or two on fmbase.
Just to clarify the issue I mentioned with you being unable to see the tactic screenshot was indeed the reason why you didnt see the screenshots right?
If so I am glad to help you out there :sneaky::p👹
Mate I'm not the kind of person to report people for anything . It's a game at the end of the day people that do that need to give their heads a wobble .
And yes I didn't see that tactical screen shot on phone as screen is cracked .
Have a good evening !

I'm really sorry if I offended you. In my tests, I only speak my opinion, it may be wrong and there may be an error somewhere. Tall attackers and targetmen are very rarely used in cheating tactics, usually speed, acceleration, agility and so on are important. To be honest, I do not understand everything that you write, because I use a translator. I used to freeze the stamina and morale of the players in fmrte, then this turned out to be wrong, since I only freeze my players and high intensity tactics were better. Now I have moved on to more realistic tests, when injuries, removals, disqualifications can intervene. I use 3 teams and summarize all the parameters, namely goals scored, conceded, difference. xg of goals scored, conceded and xg difference. If you try stronger tactics you will get even better results with Fiorentina.
Lad the claim that if you try "stronger" tactics and get "even better results" is your subjective opinion.
Back before I was making tactics on say FM 2020 I was trying to use some high rated tactics .
There was a tactic (I forgot the specific name) and it was the HIGHEST tested on fm@rena *disclaimer:among tactics that actually use STRIKERS, most highest rated tactics there are strikerless*, (sorry nowdays you can't say that site's name anymore ;):p:ROFLMAO: ) . My first season in the premier league with newly promoted championship side I finished 4th (which was ok).
But then for 3 concurrent seasons I finished 4th again and never managed to win not a single throphy anywhere! That is despite improving the squad dramatically over the seasons.
And using for instance vujevic tactics ( which were much lower rated on simulation testing ) I managed to win the league instantly.

The notion that tactics that get good results in simulation always perform good is false and I've seen that through my own exprience.
Back on previous football managers , YES , indeed it was the case that fm@rena testing results could indicate which tactic is good in practice and I saw for myself the tactics that perform there well really perform when actually playing games.
Starting with FM 2020 or so it is SIMPLY not the case any more and results from simulation to real games are NIGHT and DAY and that is not an understatement.
That is not to say that certain tactics that fair good in simulation can still be good tactics ( I am just saying that is not a reliable indicator any more by any means at all). Some tactics that fair pretty good in simulation are utter rubbish tactics and I seen it for myself. However some other tactics that did good in simulation are good in actual play itself. My point is you can hardly determine from simulation which is which any more.

You have to actually try a tactic and see for your own self with your own Eyes how thangs go nowdays unfourtunately (or perhaps even fourtunately) since it might be a good thing to encourage people to actually try tactics out since simulation statistics are nowdays fairly useless in practice (but thats my own opinion you can agree or disagree with it :p;):ROFLMAO::sleep:).

Last edited:
Just finished my first season with Almeria using phentanylspyce and everythang was dandy and Fine:
almerialeaguetable.jpg

can you post any player instructions you may be using for us xbox users please