Resource icon

🔥🔥🧀🧀HoodCheese v1.6🧀🧀🏆🔥🔥Villareal La Liga title first season.

This is great. thanks, bro.
Hey there pal , if HoodCheese is branging you some good results feel free to share how thangs is going , ie what team your managing , your results etc ;):)
Glad you enjoyed the tactic.

Just won treble domestically with HoodCheese 1.6 Villareal second season.
La Liga+Copa Del Ray+ Supercup.
CL Semifinal knocked out by barca (2-1 on aggregate) but we trashed them in the league though :).If I had higher quality midfielders would of had great chances to win the CL so maybe next season (looking at veratti and saul).
treble.jpg

leaguetables2.jpg

Just won treble domestically with HoodCheese 1.6 Villareal second season.
La Liga+Copa Del Ray+ Supercup.
CL Semifinal knocked out by barca (2-1 on aggregate) but we trashed them in the league though :).If I had higher quality midfielders would of had great chances to win the CL so maybe next season (looking at veratti and saul).
View attachment 577703
View attachment 577704
Can we see your squad and starting-11 that Got you the triple? 🙂

Do you think you need to have a great squad for this to work or do you think it will work with at not so good team? I'm playing in Austria so my players aren't that good at yours in Villarreal?

Which positions in the tactic is the most important ones?

Do you think you need to have a great squad for this to work or do you think it will work with at not so good team? I'm playing in Austria so my players aren't that good at yours in Villarreal?
Hey there lad I'd say perhaps CM and AMC are the most critical positions in the tactic but really you need at least some kind of ability in every position . Having a decent fast striker is also important (though in my tactic the goals don't only come from the striker). As far as your other question would the tactic work with less calibre players I'd say give the tactic a go and see.I don't think you need sensational players for it to work in austria but you need players that more or less suit every position at least in important attributes for instance cb tackling marking jumping concentration strength etc. MC in passing , vision , first touch technique etc, inverted wingers fast and technical, striker fast/dribbling , finishing.. If you have a squad that at least somewhat suits the tactic I'd give absolutely no reason why it won't work.

Hey there lad I'd say perhaps CM and AMC are the most critical positions in the tactic but really you need at least some kind of ability in every position . Having a decent fast striker is also important (though in my tactic the goals don't only come from the striker). As far as your other question would the tactic work with less calibre players I'd say give the tactic a go and see.I don't think you need sensational players for it to work in austria but you need players that more or less suit every position at least in important attributes for instance cb tackling marking jumping concentration strength etc. MC in passing , vision , first touch technique etc, inverted wingers fast and technical, striker fast/dribbling , finishing.. If you have a squad that at least somewhat suits the tactic I'd give absolutely no reason why it won't work.
Okay Thanks - i will give it a go with my team and see if i finally can win the title over Salzburg 😊

Two questions about the tactic:
1. If you are equal or behind - do you change anything to chase the win?
2. If you get a red card - which position should i play without?

Two questions about the tactic:
1. If you are equal or behind - do you change anything to chase the win?
2. If you get a red card - which position should i play without?

If you are equal late in the game where you are expecting a win you can try to switch to attacking mentality and increase the tempo/width.
If you have a red card usually its best to take off the AMC just to still have a defensive shape.

It really is a great tactic - i have played half a season with this tactic and haven’t lost a match yet.

In the league (Austrian league with Admira Wacker, 3. Season) i have played 24 matches and have won 21 of Them with 3 draws.

In the conference league i won 6 out of 6 games in the group with a goaldifference of +16!
For Me this tactic plads the best football of any tactic i have used in FM22!

It really is a great tactic - i have played half a season with this tactic and haven’t lost a match yet.

In the league (Austrian league with Admira Wacker, 3. Season) i have played 24 matches and have won 21 of Them with 3 draws.

In the conference league i won 6 out of 6 games in the group with a goaldifference of +16!
For Me this tactic plays the best football of any tactic i have used in FM22!

For Me this tactic plads the best football of any tactic i have used in FM22!
That's good to hear lad. I'm glad my tactic is branging you good results.
I am also confident my other tactics are also capable of branging some great results and play namely phentanylspyce was one of the tactics I was recently very happy with (that being said I am not trying to encourage you to switch to anythang else , just saying for lads who want to play for instance 3 up front or just another system) my other works can also do a job too :)