🔥  Arnold's Masterpiece 4-3-1-2 Borrusia Mongladbach 🏆Bundesliga title First Season with 90pts.

🔥 Arnold's Masterpiece 4-3-1-2 Borrusia Mongladbach 🏆Bundesliga title First Season with 90pts.

Good morning from Azores. Is this tatic for the new update on FM22 ?

Thanks for the reply. I´m gonna try with Dortmund. See how it goes. Did Arnold use any OI´S?

Arnold started a new save on this patch with Middlesbrough using this system. He got promoted first season and won the premier league the second season (first season in the premier league) with a mediocre squad my guess under 140 average ca.

arnoldmiddlesbroughsquad.jpg

arnoldmiddlesbroughtable.jpg

Arnold just won Triple his third season CL+ FA Cup + Premier league with his middlesbrough save.
arnold triple.jpg

Hey there lads Arnold reported that he yet again won CL his fourth season this time against bayern on his middlesbrough save ( he won the premier league again also).
He made some tweaks to his system and has a version 2 available for anyone who want to try it.
It is out on the steam workshop here : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2700276568

The version is geared towards bigger size forwards namely to accommodate lorenzo lucca who arnold bought.
I'll also attach the file for direct download .

Attachments

• arnolds masterpiece 4-3-1-2 Eng V2 big striker setup.fmf
    44.4 KB · Views: 119
  • clwinbayern.jpg
    clwinbayern.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 125