gwada971

Reaction score
Hi all,

My tactic is a tweak of "Mr L 4-4-2 (Deep) Sicilian Defense"
With Monaco first season won Ligue 1, Coupe de la Ligue and Europa League!
Defeat in the semi-final Coupe de France face Olympique Lyonnais.
I really turned the team.

ML left foot and shot Left corner
MR right foot and shot right corner

OI :
View attachment 126239
Tactic:
View attachment 126229

View attachment 126232
View attachment 126233View attachment 126234

Stats:
View attachment 126236View attachment 126235View attachment 126237

Stricker:
View attachment 126230View attachment 126231

Training Balanced and Defensive P.

Thanks Mr Langvatn (H)
Google Traduction is my friend :p

Download: View attachment 126228

Intéressant, j'essaierais avec une petite équipe pour voir ce que ça donne

superbe une tactique de chez nous... enfin des iles!!(K)

So when Jesaustralia writes something its expected that their will be someone or something flamed - guess what - its not always like that + I'm just being honest ;)

So what does Jesus have to tell you or tell you off for? - YOU FREAKING DID IT!!!!!! - you made 2 changes if I count it right - but that's enough in my opinion to call it your own, becourse these changes shatters anything sicilian defensively or offensively :)

Yes I'm pretty tired of all the whorshipping of certain people - it almost become a pain to listen too sometimes - which makes me think out loud - how are all these duplicate fmbase accounts going?

You people have to get that - people get inspired of each other - people who say they don't - lie - People see a good setting then they steal it - Their isn't many settings to do - So figure that one out - who's the real hero in the TC? WWFAN

So why am I so stoked and did I just critisize the author? - no I didn't critisize the author - I actually gave him alot of credit - I did critisize fmbase moderators for not deleting duplicate fmbase accounts - I did critisize people whorshipping certain characters in the forum - and that leads me back to the duplicate accounts and those special ones hyping their own tactics.

Now this is the part I'm really excited about - Kalash (great name) - check this out!!!!

84f36e195afc386400f20b6faa3a355a.png

You know I have tried many tactics including sicilian defense with this very team - and I have never ever seen it as amazing as this - Fantastic? I think it is and I will have to get a new save going - and I might share that on Twitch

Gwada -
even though you feel you did nothing - your change was significant (and somewhat illogical) Doesn't matter it play amazing - I can tell all of you people - you should jump on this right away - I'm saying that without hyping it - I mean it sincerely

Cheers mate :)

Last edited:
Hi Jesaustralia, thank you for your return.
I did not want to take the tactics of Mr Langvatn, I test the tactics and because it works for me I wanted to share it for the benefit of others.
Indeed there that can change based on tactics but it was enough to have the game : I wished 2 strikers mark goal.
All credit for deep Sicilian def.
I see that the tactic works for you too I'm happy :D

Dude, why on earth did you spend 4,2M€ on Gaëtan Courtet ?!?!? Are you from Reims or something ?
I mean... I also used to sign crappy players I like in big clubs for fun but I really didn't expected to see him here (I'm from Reims).

:D I just wanted to test it and I have not been disappointed by his stats. this is a good player but not exceptionally good...
I'm surprised he's my best scorer !

Je ne te cache pas que moi non plus mais j'essaie de répondre a ce que je comprend :p

et pourquoi ne pas le mettre sur un forum francais

et pourquoi ne pas le mettre sur un forum francais
En effet alain22 je suis bien inscrit sur footmanager mais je trouve les sites français "mort" donc j'ai préférer le poster ici surtout que la tactique venait d'ici de base.
Je vais quand même la poster sur le footmanager pour en faire profiter quand même si ça peut en inspirer d'autres pour l'améliorer. ;)

c est clair tu as raison mais l anglais et moi ca fait deux merci goggle
it's clear you're right but English and it makes me two goggle thank you

oui les forums francais sont mort c'est incroyable, les sites coreen ou anglais sont bien plus vivant et propose beaucoup de tactique efficace a l'inverse des francais...

yes the french forums are dead it's amazing, the Korean or English websites are much more lively and offers many effective tactic Unlike french ...

Je pense que le constat est le meme pour tout le monde.Sur cette edition de FM, je ne suis meme pas aller sur des sites français.