[08] Wycombe- The road to the priemiership starts here!

SlipkFace

Reaction score
In any case, those who do not know me, I am Ido.
I play on FM since 2009, but recently I started playing the old games.
After huge success with Angers SCO in a manager 2009, I've decided to open the Save with Wycombe. The goal?
Do with them what I had done only once in my career, and make it to lead a team to be an empire.
I got on the plane to England, fame? I'm on my way!

17-8284()-%D7%90%D7%9C%20%D7%A2%D7%9C.jpg

Rented a house in High Wycombe, near the stadium.

Adams Park went, I met the players, and went to sit with the club's management, which agreed on a transfer budget of 130,000 dollars.
I was introduced at a news conference modest, as befits a manager in the 4th Division.

On my way home and borrowed dozens of fans, who stayed out of my house and cheered for hours.
Finally, I went to bed, exhausted from the day of this exciting, which I was appointed as the manager of Wycombe.

The next day I submitted bids on Adam Nemec that his contract was over, and Rocky Lekaj Reading talented. Both signed the club after a few days.

Nemec's Profile -

0f74cc9c.jpg

After a week, good news came:

aaa.jpg

About The CLub:

Wycombe Wanderers Football Club is an English football team from High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire, currently playing in Football League Two. The club's nicknames are "The Blues", and "The Chairboys", and they play in light and dark blue quarters. The name of Wycombe's ground is Adams Park.
The club is currently managed by former Aldershot Town chief Gary Waddock, who is assisted by Martin Kuhl.
The club were voted Family Club of the Year Award twice in a row in 2006-07 and 2007-08. This is the first time that the award has been given to the same club in consecutive seasons.
Not too much to tell about the team, what more could be agreed.
After the picture became clear about the group, it's time to tell a bit about the Fourth Division in England. League consists of 24 teams.
At the end of each season the top three gets promotion to the 3rd league, and places 4-7 going into the playoffs. Playoffs winner joins the other three promoted teams. At the bottom of the situation is much simpler. The last two places at the end of the season relegates to the fifth division. Simple and easy, no? The league has two rounds

Well, that's it for now!
I hope you enjoyed to read!
Bye!
(H)

Last edited:
yeah i'm a wycombe boy, never seen a decent wycombe story yet.. hope that changes here good luck!

nemecs age doesnt make any sense.. born in 1985 but hes only 21??