08browny08 and womie123's Kit Requests (READ OP)

Are the kits any good?

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it fine sorry m8 will re-do when i finished callum13 request if that ok m8

No need to apologize. Sure thing.

You use photoshop mate?

Ok, not sure if you are taking requests still but I will post :)
On FM10 Bristol Rovers do not have a 3rd kit :(, I was wondering if it would be possible to add a 3rd kit to the game ?

Bristol Rovers
ID 620

Home Kit

Brand : Erreá
Colour : Blue and White Quarters (1 sleeve white, 1 sleeve blue)
Style : Short Sleeve, White Collar (Yellow trim on collar and end of sleeves if possible)
Sponsor : Help For Heroes

Away kit

Colour : Yellow
Style : All yellow, Green trim and collar (Refer to 09-10 away shirt for info)
Sponsor : Sony

3rd kit

Colour : Black
Style : Yellow diagonal sash, yellow colour and sleeve trim. (google search "Black Arab FC for basic outline!!)
Sponsor : FourFourTwo or Cabot Circus

Last edited:
luke_phillips you can add a third kit but you have to do it on the data editor but it wont carry over to your save game you will have to start another game so you r 3rd kit works if you get me

luke_phillips you can add a third kit but you have to do it on the data editor but it wont carry over to your save game you will have to start another game so you r 3rd kit works if you get me

I understand, I might start a new game but continue with my current one, if that makes sense <)<)

ye i understand so do you want a 3rd kit doing or just a home and away one

I understand, I might start a new game but continue with my current one, if that makes sense <)<)

Cheers Browny, there awesome, well worth the wait :)
Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.