Status
Not open for further replies.

0xRzRx0

Reaction score
I AM NOT CURRENTLY TAKING REQUESTS/MAKING KITS UNTIL I CAN GET MY WAITING LIST DOWN AND MY FRIEND IS OUT OF HOSPITAL. MY APOLOGIES.

After having spent a lot of my time on this taking kit packs and skins and so on for the last year or so (check my join date if you don't believe that) and barely being active - basically being a leech, I've decided to change that. Over the last few days I've gotten really into kit-making and so I've decided to open up a Kit-Request thread to those who would like me to make some kits for them.

I will use EITHER LS [Long Sleeve] OR SS [Short Sleeve] templates. Examples of both can be found in my album, link below.

Below are just 3 examples of my work, but if you want to see more, then you can click here to view the album I've made of my kits.

Here are the examples for you lazier people ;)
d8qxu.png
2141dz5.png
sym23m.png

If you would like me to make a kit for you, please use the following format:

Team Name:
Unique ID:
Kit Manufacturer:
Kit Sponsor:
Home Kit:
Away Kit:
Third Kit:
Do you need a config file?:
LS or SS?:

If you don't specify which of LS or SS you would prefer, I will assume SS as it is my favoured option. I will happily do LS if you request it, though.

Also, please consider the rules I will be using for requests:

1. No Unique ID, no kit. This rule only doesn't apply if you don't need a config file.

2. If your team doesn't have a third kit, don't ask me to make one, because then when I make the config file (assuming you need one) it won't work as smoothly and wastes a lot of my time.

3. Do not make multiple kit requests in a single post, these posts will be ignored.

4. I will do a maximum of 4 requests per day, depending on the level of detail asked for. The reason for this is because I take my time with my kits to ensure they are as good as they can be: The Liverpool Away kit you see at the top took me nearly 4 hours to develop. I will also ask that people be limited to 1 request per day. This excludes edits you would like to a kit I have already made for you.

5. If there are too many requests piled up, I will process orders with the following preference: i) Moderators, ii) People I consider to be my friends and Premium Members, iii) Regular members. I know this is a harsh rule, but it is only fair that the people who run this site, the people who pay to keep this site up and the people who I have spent my time on this site getting to know get preference over how I spend my time.

6. Do not make similar requests on other request pages - as I have already mentioned I put a lot of effort into every kit I make and I don't appreciate you posting the same request elsewhere as it just makes me wonder why I should bother making yours when someone else can.

7. Don't PM me or post on here about reminders for your kit - there is a waiting list below the Work in Progress list and if you aren't on this OR the WIP list, then it is because your kit is ready or I am not making it for you.

WORKS CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS:
Mike

WAITING LIST:
Showtek
messi__10
bradyo
ryangiggs11
iota4u
SamScfc
brianpullen
Trivaldo99
Shay Given​

Last edited:
It was only a matter of time before you started your own request thread your quite good though.
GOOD LUCK IN YOUR EXAM

It was only a matter of time before you started your own request thread your quite good though

Of course ;) I've got a week (after tomorrow) of literally nothing to do as I've got no lessons and have to remain at school - Kit making is all I have ;) [I go to boarding school, by the way]

Of course ;) I've got a week (after tomorrow) of literally nothing to do as I've got no lessons and have to remain at school - Kit making is all I have ;) [I go to boarding school, by the way]

Il ike the unique way you make your kits they are really nice especially the fiorentina home

Il ike the unique way you make your kits they are really nice especially the fiorentina home

Thanks :) I get quite bored with just regular kits, so I tend to improvise a little

Added to the waiting list, and will be done first, unless a moderator decides that they want in :p

Team Name: Arsenal
Unique ID: 602
Kit Manufacturer: Any
Kit Sponsor: Emirates/Fly Emirates
Home Kit: Red, some white (but not much)
Away Kit: Dark Blue (like this), any design
Third Kit: Yellow
Do you need a config file?: Yes please

By the way, saw some of your kits, if mine are half as good as those i'll be happy! Best kit maker on the site by miles!

Last edited:
Nice kits man. Pure quality!

Team Name: Arsenal
Unique ID: 602
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Kit Sponsor: Fly Emirates
Home Kit: Red and white, hints of dark blue and gold
Away Kit: Dark blue and gold
Third Kit: White and black
Do you need a config file?: No thank you :)

No request this time, just saw it and was looking through the album, I:wub:0xRzRx0's Liverpool Kits

No request this time, just saw it and was looking through the album, I:wub:0xRzRx0's Liverpool Kits

Cheers haha :wub:

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

By the way, saw some of your kits, if mine are half as good as those i'll be happy! Best kit maker on the site by miles!

Appreciate the comments, but I'm fairly certain that I'm not the best on the site ;) I already know that the guy who helped to teach me (Dec) is better than me and he also claims he isn't the best, so :p

Last edited:
You can call me Mr Dec :p.

Anyway I am not the best on the site but thanks anyway, in fact I disapprove of the comment all together as a lot of kit makers are good so saying one is the best is not fair on the others.

You can call me Mr Dec :p.

Anyway I am not the best on the site but thanks anyway, in fact I disapprove of the comment all together as a lot of kit makers are good so saying one is the best is not fair on the others.

Fine. MR DEC. Loser :p

Status
Not open for further replies.