1,000,000 Files Downloaded

When I registered, in June, we were getting 300 members a day. What you have done with this site is extraordinary Sean. The fact that over 150,000 members have joined the site is amazing. It is by far the best site on the net and it puts others to shame at times.

When I registered, in June, we were getting 300 members a day. What you have done with this site is extraordinary Sean. The fact that over 150,000 members have joined the site is amazing. It is by far the best site on the net and it puts others to shame at times.

I second that.

Well done Sean, top job, you've done brilliantly to get it up to 3 million.

well done Sean, some of the downloads here are mint.

Congratulations on the milestone

Its over nine thousaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand!

Gratz to the FM Base team on making a fantastic website, and a great community spirit ^^

the number of downloads, although 9000 seems dwarfed by 3 million now

Just thought I would mention that we reached over 4,000,000 files downloaded a few weeks ago.

I dare say it'll hit 10 million or so files by Christmas, with Football Manager 2011 being on a lot of people's wish list.

means the skinners, tacticians, graphicisits, shortlisters and editors will have to be on their toes before it comes out :O