hairdoodmax

Reaction score
okay well hopefully i am getting fm11 for x-mas and thought of an idea which is i basically get all the teams from the top 12 levels and chuck them into 1 mahusive league with the top 256 teams going into the play-offs and a few cups running in the league to. thoughts please guys :)

Questions
So 1 season has 256 matches?
So we need to wait 10 years to know who won the league?

Tbh I think the league will be way to big and everybody will get confused. If you do go ahead with it, it will take a lot of time and effort to make it.

the most games the editer will allow one team to play in 1 year is 80-100 max

that is way too long!
you'd prob lose interest a 1/4 into the season.

Lol, just make one with the top 4 teams of the main European league, that would be much better.

okay so how about if i made a database with each team on the same level, each league having about 40 teams, top 8 from each into the play-offs? any better?

Still to many teams IMO. A league should have a maximum of 24 teams or there will simply be too many matches.

The players will probably tire to death because of the tight match schedule :p

i think a better idea would be to make 20 team leagues that have relegation playoffs and a championship playoff for the top division and if you make it a linear league structure, ie no divisions on the same level then you garuntee all leagues will be competitive because when a team gets promoted they will have an extremely small step up in quality.

then you could add loads of cups in to help the lower teams financially and to give them the chance of playing against some of the bigger teams