Jams54

Reaction score
Who would be your 1 signing for man utd at the start of the second season got 113 million to spend but want to get 1 good signing instead of lots of ok players. Already signed Gareth Bale and won the league and fa cup in the first season.

Forgot to put in the post that I have signed david alaba who will be joining in july.

Screenshot your team and put it here.What position are you looking to fill.

Not really looking for specific positions, just who people would recommend as a good signing.

Erik Lamela, Kyriakos Papadopoulos, Willian, Marco Verratti, El Shaarawy, Thiago, Jack Wilshere, Gundogan, Alex Sandro, Corchia...

Neymar, Mario Gotze, Fabregas, Muller, Neuer, Pique, Isco, Modric, Falcao, Cavani...theres too many haha

what man united need in real life...a CM fellani or fabregas some1 like that

Man U midfield need a revamp... vidal, fellaini, khedira, sandro....young but same mold players, garmash, strootman, mvila

You don't need any player! You have De Gea, The brazilian twins, Jones, Evans, Alaba, in the mid you have Carrick and Cleverly and in the wings, valencia, Bale, Nani and Young. Attack, Roony and RVP, hernandez and a young gem in the reserve squad (don't remember the name).

Maybe Thiago or Wilshere to get the best of the midfield, but besides that, you are great!

@apv - i think man u need a player like sandro/vidal... its a vital type of player, especially against great tea,s

Train and promote Lingard Januzaj Powell & buy Fellaini or sandro as the midfield enforcer then with the rest get neymar and falcao

Alaba is class! I think you need to get a solid ballwinning midfielder. I use M'Villa and Reyes in that role but from what I've seen Sandro or Fellaini would also be great. I also think you can never have enough great defenders. So I highly recommend to add Raphael Varane to your shopping list. At age 21, he averaged a 7.6 rating for me in his first season in the premier league and helped my Chelsea to winning the Premier Division. He also won English Player's young player of the year.

Man Utd has a mediocre midfield. Buy Sandro to give it control. Buy Thiago for creativity.