amazed123

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has stated this but is there a 1 season tactic that could last through every season?

at the moment I'm using Danilo 4-1-2-1-2 but when I read Postorok thread many people have said it's not very good for the second season.

BUUUUUUT I also hear that it depends on wether you bring a **** loads of players through and also your clubs success has a hand in as well.

but for me though I don't want to win the league in the first season with an average team I just want to hit my targets that the board gives me and develop a team from my youths and again hit every target as the seasons progress and also to improve my team to make them better and get further up the league until im good enough to hit the top 4 spot.

so could i achieve this with 1 tactic or do i need to change my tactic every season?

also can someone help me with links to other 4-1-2-1-2 tactics as i only have Danilo 4-1-2-1-2 and tight version

THANKS

I'm not entirely sure about this and I can't give you an 100% correct answer but in my view everyone can use the same tactic for every season, I think the cause for the second season syndrome is as you stated about bringing in more players in the second season to strengthen your squad.

so to say if you brought in 3,4+ players in your team cohesion will drop very low and it will take time for your new players to gel in with your current players.

also again as you stated about club success ( I think you mean reputation ) this will also encounter towards second season syndrome because other teams will play more defensive and hit you on the counter hard and fast, but as you say though about wanting to hit the targets with a average team I don't think you will have any problems using the same tactic for every season but this is what I do when I get into the second season.

1- I only buy a player if my current first team player gets sold - basically replace him.

2- I only purchase players who speak the same language with English being a top priority language, but if I see a player who speaks only Spanish I will search my squad for a player who speaks both Spanish & English.

3- keep a short squad and don't have loads of players in your first team, I would go for about 23 players, 11 first team - 7 subs - the other 5 would be - CB - WB - CM - AM - ST

hope this helps mate :)

sorry I forgot to mention that since your worried about your tactic not working for the second season and if you don't want to use another different tactic like a 4-2-3-1 ect,ect you can simply try another 4-1-2-1-2 like bagdad or Diavola high/low D-line 4-1-2-1-2

these have the same style tactics but have different roles for the players with team and player instructions being different, you have 3 slots to use these styles so I would go for Danilo, bagdad and either Daivola or the Juventus tactic w4nkers tweak

thanks for the reply Nezza , iv'e used your technique with transfers and i now only buy when i sell players and i have 24 players with the extra player being a gk from the youths.

in my slots i have Danilo 4-1-2-1-2, Arturo 4-1-2-1-2 and also Danilo 3-5-2 for the extra defence and to have a different style tactic for after the half season and WOW this works like a charm cheers mate :)