mcsuits11

Reaction score
NEW TACTIC ON POST #11

Try these if you want the meanest Italian defence, the beautiful 1 touch Brazilian passing and the devastating counter attacking of a Pep/Fergie hybrid.

View attachment 119845

Just a few things
1. If opposition play direct put D-Line to slightly deeper, if mixed set to normal, all else higher.
2. There are 3 tactics, get your players to learn WhirlWind 1st, that tactic can start most situations vs any AM formation. Tornado is for starting vs 442 or a flat Midfield Line.
3. Play through the Middle
View attachment 119841
or Use the Flanks, loads of options. Watch the game and you can decide
View attachment 119840

Opp.. Also Close dwn keeper, weaker foot
View attachment 118383

WhirlWind_14C1EFCB-CD40-4A51-94D6-8CC0A5DE9C58

Last edited:
Sorry about multiple posts for tactics, but as I'm an amateur I'm limited. Although have been on this site for years but forgot old account details. I won the quintuple with Man Utd on my 1st season/save and wanted to prove it was good by starting a save as Sunderland. 1st few games I conceded 12 Goals, Back to the drawing board, I asked what I wanted in a tactic and I decided 1 touch etc...

Last edited:
UPDATE

After a bit more tweaking and some recommendations I'v really improved upon my idea and have now increased the movement off the ball for a far more fluid system.

I have just added in the advanced playmaker in the middle for better movement and he combines beautifully with the more advanced one, swapping positions and getting in to the box.

View attachment 118570View attachment 118569
I use Gale Force for Away games or difficult opposition.

You really need good players and the heartbeat is your BWM, he's more than just a water carrier and he must be able to play. I think Kucka stats here show why.
View attachment 118566

Also on a further note set your corner taken to be in the goal area as shown here
View attachment 118564

Gale Force_23F8E474-8161-42BF-999F-6C3AE0A8E7AF

I'v had messages from people doing really well with my tactics and I would encourage anyone to post screenshots, suggestions or any helpful information

"Hurricane"

The HURRICANE version of your tactics has done wonders for my Bolton Wanderers team towards to back end of the season, 3rd season in the championship struggling to past 15th position in the league.

since using the tactic i have had an fa cup 6th round tie with stoke which i narrowly lost

a win against QPR who where top of the league & a win against Villa & Brentford both on the top 5 !

goals a plenty coming from the inside forwards and a very structured calm defense !

You should consider doing a proper thread with analysis on that tactic after more testing :D

goals a plenty coming from the inside forwards and a very structured calm defense !

You should consider doing a proper thread with analysis on that tactic after more testing :D

That's great. I'm very happy with the defense and I'v since added the sweeper keeper and I'm barely conceding anything. 31 games at Milan and none conceded from corners and only 13 in total so far. Attack wise, Its good but I must work on the striker.

I am planning on doing a full analysis on this and a new 4-3-3.

Any feedback greatly appreciated.

That's great. I'm very happy with the defense and I'v since added the sweeper keeper and I'm barely conceding anything. 31 games at Milan and none conceded from corners and only 13 in total so far. Attack wise, Its good but I must work on the striker.

I am planning on doing a full analysis on this and a new 4-3-3.

Any feedback greatly appreciated.

iv changed the striker to a false 9 on the hurricane tactic purely to suit the player i have il report back to see how it works, but i think him being a bit deeper and the inside forwards as they are will work

Advanced Forward Works best

After a bit more testing, The Advanced forward seems to work best also added sweeper keeper to help build from the back

THUNDER v2_5F4AF2F7-E45D-4302-9C34-D0A237D10B02

Going to test Thunder v2 for home games and gale force away/difficult games this weekend while trying to retain the Serie A and have a crack at the European Cup with my average enough Milan squad

17.2 SuperHero

So after the last update 433 is working a treat for me.

View attachment 114838View attachment 114837View attachment 114836

Use Counter away or against Stronger sides, you can also change to very fluid when you are favourites. Also you can change Striker role to whatever suits your striker.

Plenty of CCC's and Plenty of Goals around the Pitch, my Leeds team is only 2nd to an unbelievable Arsenal Team whom I beat 4-1 but they won nearly every other match.

View attachment 114833View attachment 114832

SuperHero_3E04CDBE-E14B-43AE-95B7-F2E784D0DE1D

hello my friend.here in MANUTD your center for is F9 or you change it?you have exactly the same tactic from above?

So after the last update 433 is working a treat for me.

View attachment 1092815View attachment 1092816View attachment 1092817

Use Counter away or against Stronger sides, you can also change to very fluid when you are favourites. Also you can change Striker role to whatever suits your striker.

Plenty of CCC's and Plenty of Goals around the Pitch, my Leeds team is only 2nd to an unbelievable Arsenal Team whom I beat 4-1 but they won nearly every other match.

View attachment 1092820View attachment 1092821

SuperHero_3E04CDBE-E14B-43AE-95B7-F2E784D0DE1D

Which of your tactics would you recommend for villa? Second season in prem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the best tactic I've come across so far on FM17. Predicted to finish 6th and I've gained promotion with 6 games to go. I've been switching between counter and control like you said against tougher opposition and have the best away record in the league.....also went 11 games in a row (league) without conceding a goal. Absolutely fantastic tactic which deserves more credit than the so called big guns on this site, great work
.View attachment 107995View attachment 107994View attachment 107993