1 V 1 Challenges

Tommo43

Met Pixie Lott <3
Reaction score
Basically just 1v1's against other users. You will have to complete 1 Season an who ever gets highest league points wins.

Rules
  • No use of FMRTE or Editor to cheat with.
  • No wonder tatics such as Mr.Houghs or Corner Tatics
  • Most post screenshot of Final League Table
  • Deadlines are 1 week apart and must be meet
  • Any additional leagues are aloud
  • Screenshots to be sent to me so other challanger dont know how you got on until you have both finished
There are no limit to amount of 1on1's going on so everyone can take part. I will keep a record of who has won what and will have a table with results. People taking part in each challange must decide with other challenger what team they will use and both must confirm this.
I will face 1st person who wants to do this then 2nd and 3rd will play each other and so on

Matches So Far
Weejosh98yeo V Tommo43

Needs Challanger
Kelanf7

Last edited:
no coz a joint story is where u do a story with someone else. this is a challenge where its 1v1 and person who has most points in there season wins

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Any1 ??

with me tommo im up for a championship team or prem i dont mind

theres no updates. at end of the season u just pm/post a screen shot of the league table and who ever gets has the most league points wins

no u use this thread and just pm me ur leage table when done and il post mine and urs when we both done

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

any1 wanna play Kelanf7