10.0 rating for every single player

trOOly

Reaction score
I just don't get it... After beating Liverpool in the FA Cup, the rating system went crazy and all of a sudden, every player of mine is getting 10.0 rating no matter what he does in the game! Has anyone been through this?

May put up a screenshot here mate as most people wont believe you....

i bet u played against a BSP team or something.

LOL at Balotelli getting a 6.2 XD
but seriously, it's very weird, it was just in that game o does it keep happening?

It keeps happening since a few games ago. And it's so screwed up that when the Team of the Week comes up, every single player on it is mine.

I guess I'm the only one who has received this "blessing", uh?

holy ***** ratings. did u upload the match highlihts in youtube

Another save, and it happened again...

View attachment 173608

Also, take a look at their morale. They started the game with "Good" or higher morale, but it just drops when they're playing. Once it's finished, they just get back to their usual morale.

hax0rz!! Maybe you just have an 'AMAZINGLY' average team. :p

Torres 6.9........least they got one right....

(oh have you edited anything with the editor or FMRTE? Your in March 2011 and have M' Villa, Hazard, Rafael, Bale, Neymar, Balotelli, Henrique, Douglas Costa and Muller.....alot of new dudes... )

Last edited:
All very poor morale after having such a good mach? That's the most possible outcome ever!

not suprised torres is the only one that isnt 10 :p

Torres 6.9........least they got one right....

(oh have you edited anything with the editor or FMRTE? Your in March 2011 and have M' Villa, Hazard, Rafael, Bale, Neymar, Balotelli, Henrique, Douglas Costa and Muller.....alot of new dudes... )

Torres is a statue.

And yes, I did edit the game a few times but I got those players in the game. You can do wonders with a £200 mi budget...

Weird.
Re-install the game?

I'll try that later, even though I don't believe it's going to work.

I'm currently advancing in a save I've created to the same date when this problem started to see if the problem is related to the FMRTE or to the game itself.

Another save, and it happened again...

View attachment 173608

Also, take a look at their morale. They started the game with "Good" or higher morale, but it just drops when they're playing. Once it's finished, they just get back to their usual morale.

you have one really EMO team there bud....

that is a strange bug! never seen that!