Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Contains around 10,000 player faces (as of 22/12/2008).

Installation Instructions

1) Download all three parts (one, two and three).
2) Save them to a folder (eg: Desktop)
3) Open part 1 in winRAR
4) Extract files to:

Your Documents Folder\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics\players\

*if you don't have a graphics folder then just create one yourself

5) Run Football Manager 2009

6) Go onto Preferences and click on Display & Sound (on the left). On this screen untick the box that says Use Skin Cache and tick the box that says Always Reload Skin on Confirm.

7) Press Confirm and it should reload the skin data and that should be it. The player pictures should now be working.

View attachment 2664

Download Part 1
Download Part 2
Download Part 3

Sean, what do we do if we have already installed the megapack from sparks119. Are there any players included in your pack that he/she does not have?

Sean, what do we do if we have already installed the megapack from sparks119. Are there any players included in your pack that he/she does not have?

I'm sure there will be quite a large overlap. But it should be OK to have them both installed. Don't merge the folders together though as it's not a good idea.

Hello there im missing a few player pictures on my games.
Ive followed all intrustions

Im running windows vista ultimate and have install in the following folder:
C:\Users\my name\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics\players

I had to create the graphics and player folders

Have i done something wrong?

1 example is ben amos from man utd reserves which has no picture

Also ive installed via steam, would this create an issue?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Sean,

firstly thank you for the facepacks and guides they are surperb, as I wanted to download the new 10,000 player faces I deleted all of my other facepacks however can't seem to get any other facepacks to load even when using the guide (winrar extraction etc) it just doesn't appear on my FM 09? any ideas?

Cheers for your reply in advance

If you have all 3 parts and open part 1 and extract it. It should then automatically use the other 2 parts.

The game looks much better now I got skins from sparks logo's from Sean and now players from Sean.
Thanks;)

Thanks a lot Sean, looks great, just extracting now.

Just need to get myself a nice skin that looks a lot like the default skin (I find it hard to adapt to new buttons in new places :p)

looks good although im getting 16kbs on each part which means itll be a couple of hours but meh

looks good although im getting 16kbs on each part which means itll be a couple of hours but meh

Downloaded pretty fast for me. Only about 15 mins in total.

Dinna what to do here like ive got windows vista, im downloading the files but once they've downloaded and i right click on them to extract them, there is no extract option. It just tells me to open the files, then i can't open them anywhere oO) please help.