I'm sure i'm missing something, but all 3 parts contain the exact same files?

(Albeit 10,437 of them!)

Unfortunately for me, although I followed all the instructions it doesn't work. I've created a new folder graphics/players and I've opened part one there. In preferences I have done exactely the same as in the instuctions. Still it wouldn't work. I have the 9.02 patch. Can anybody tell me what I have done wrong.

sean i think i have steam hooke dup to my fm09 but do i have to do something to save it all into my graphics as well as having it in my steam? when it comes up to download it downloads into 'steam default'

I've downloaded loads of graphics add ons, and the only things that seem to work are the skins. No club competitions, logos, or player faces are appearing, despite following the installation instructions.

Running Windows Vista, store bought/steam installed version of FM2009 9.3 patch.

Struggling...

Thanks alot sean
these are the best facepacks ive seen so far !!!

Thanks (Y) These look class.
Hate it when you have to download a pack for each country (N)

Yeah having large packs like this is good. But then again some people do only want packs for a certain league.

Hi, can someone please re-upload the 1st part again, the download link isn't working properly.

Thank You

I can only do parts 2 and 3............. Don't think the 1st part is working

Last edited:
Excellent facepack,unfortunetly my hard drive was knackered and have had to re-install them but for some reason part 2 won't download,when clicking on the download icon nothing happens! Part 1&2 good 3?????? any ideas fellas?