[10.3] 4-2-3-1 Special OneTop 2.0 Classic /best

I really don't understand why people use a tactic which more or less guarantees you success.. oO) It makes the game really, really pointless.

Would you not rather create your own tactic? When you win something with a tactic someone else has made it doesn't feel the same, as somebody else has won it for you.

coach carter , i think people that hang arround here like to try out other people tactic's, just to see if they can push harder on their players

I used my own adaptation of this tactic, tweaked to fit my team.

It produced my highest scoring striker in any version of CM/FM and I've been playing since the Commadore Amiga days:

No corner cheat:

Unless you have a world class team you will let in bucket loads of goals. I scored 132 but let in 42!

what tweaks you done. up load them please

I will use it now on Steaua Bucharest (EC Match)..coming with an edit

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

4-3 for me.hope is my players foult..
lost 0-1 with place 15th team..

Last edited:
Have to say, from an attacking perspective this tactic is the mutts nuts, i used it for 29 EPL games with West Ham and scored 73 goals, the downside is that defensively its a nightmare, in those 29 games we conceded 50 goals.

That still makes it a very good tactic as we Won 17 Drew 6 Lost 6, but often i was winning 6-4 and 6-5, 5-3 and 4-3, if it were even slightly better defensively it would be a superb tactic, probably one of the best.

I think you need some really fast defenders, getting hit on the counter way to often. Attack wise its mental...

I think you need some really fast defenders, getting hit on the counter way to often. Attack wise its mental...

Wish that was the case and it might be so, but looking back at the goals conceded only one in a blue moon is of that nature.

The way the goals are going in are 95% defensive errors which always seems to be the case when i find a decent tactic.

I started a new game with Arsenal to see what would happen, take a look at these first 5 games.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Conceding two goals a game, its quite shocking tbh, although i largely blame the game, FM has been poor for some time now.

you need very fast defenders and a sweeper keeper

this is one of the best tactics ive used in a long time i won the prem in my first season with newcaslte with no signing just pure class it shocked me lol nice 1 m8 nice find

I dont get why my team doesnt score as much goals per season as the ones express'ed, my strikers seem to be to close to the defenders to ever get the ballon in conditions to score.
Defence terms, in some game i keep clean sheet, but once i start taking goals, theres no stop to them, and yes i have fast strikers(Rooney , Higuain) , good play makers (Balotelli , Modric , Albin)
it simply doenst go as good as it shows in ur screens

This Works So Could I Just Tweaked It Slightly To Suit My 3 Strikers There Are 20goals Each In December

could u please post ur tweaked tactic, cause none of my strikes seem to score much , 20 goals each per season
and 7-12 goal ea for my mid's

yes,one fast CB is ok,two is excellent.with right players is this tactic UNBEATABLE AND AWESOME!!!I PLAYED 14 MATCHES-13WINS 1 DRAW.MY SCORE IS 58:10.YOU NEED VERY GOOD PLAYERS AND VERY IMPORTANT-FAST STRIKER WITH GOOD FINISHING.EXAMPLE-AGUERO,DROGBA,ROSSI,CHRAMOSTA,KADLEC,AGBONLAHOR.....THIS TACTIC IS BEST AND BETTER THAN MR HOUGH TACTICS...SORRY:DGIVE THE TIME AND BUILD YOUR TEAM FOR THIS TACTIC,RESULTS ARE AMAZING...5.0,7:0,9.0...8:1...NO PROBLEM!!!!SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH....ISNT GOOD(A)

Last edited:
Yippeeeeee! another said wonder tactic that everyone uses that see's their players score 678956 goals a season.
wow. bore.

Like coach carter said, it really does take the fun out of the game, i used Mr. Houghs when i got the game, but now i can make my own tactics i enjoy the game so much more.