alan_rfc_27

Reaction score
Been using the 10.3 Complete Dominance classic version. The offense in this is phenomenal, but the defense is kinda leaky.

Then used the same 2 mid and front 3, but the back 4 and DM from the Nike defense.
Much larger difference in goals allowed but even more goals.

Look at the differences in the two league tables.
Also some amazing results.

Used it myself with Atletico and the results are below.
Rusty Dan used it with Portsmouth and left some good comments.

That will do nicely!

Struggling with Portsmouth, sitting mid table with my own bodged tactic.
First try with the bad boy and I beat Man City in the 3rd round of the FA Cup 4-0!!!!
Arsenal in round 4 next.....

Most impressed and I like SAF loves strikers! I can play with 3 lol

Top work!!! (H)

Ok.

The most notable difference so far is the attempt of throughball, alot more frequent. The reliance on middle striker is higher and he tend to score more (Eg. beat porto away from home 4-2, with middle striker scoring all 4).

2 games played now (didn't have much time) and scored 9 goals. First game with this tactic against Preston was 4-2 win the next match was Crystal Palace with a stunning 5-0 win. I am pleased with this tactic.

Please try the tactic! Also report back to improve the tactic.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/772es1

Look at my coaching staff guide aswell.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/9-or-10-star-staff-t38174.html

Last edited:
Those are insane results.

Definately giving this a go,cheers mate. :)

team instructions (screenshot)?

Last edited:
I took over Chelsea when they having a hard time. 10th in the league because of Juande Ramos. I need lots of goals to start destroying everyone, so I will give it a try.

err looks exactly like Mr. Hough's recent tactic? :(

err looks exactly like Mr. Hough's recent tactic? :(
Uses a similar defence of that but a similar offense of the complete dominance. Felt that Mr. Hough's couldn't score as i wanted and that most of the goals came from long through balls or corners. However the complete dominance style attack suited the front three better and allowed the middle striker to score more. As shown by Forlan in the sreenshots above. The defense of that tactic was very leaky though and i have used the similar Nike style defense that is all over the SI games boards. Try the tactic, don't think you will be disappointed.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Could someone explain the corner cheat to me. Is it sending the ball to the far post and then having someone challenge the keeper.

The Corner Exploit involes a lurker and hitting the corner to the "penalty area" combined with players on the keeper, and attacking both the near and far posts, the lurker is almost always left unmarked for a shot at the top of the 18 yard box. You score from 90% of corners.

The Corner Exploit involes a lurker and hitting the corner to the "penalty area" combined with players on the keeper, and attacking both the near and far posts, the lurker is almost always left unmarked for a shot at the top of the 18 yard box. You score from 90% of corners.
Nope i just put the ball to the far post and have a man attack there and one challenge the keeper goes in about once every two games.

First game using this tactic with Birmingham and hammered Fulham 6-1. I have made a few good signings though seeing as they give you £27m to spend - Milevskyi, Riquelme, Poli. I'll be using this tactic again!

I tactic for noob team qpr (premier league) it work qpr ?

looking great, will try this out soon. btw which of the 3 strikers is the main goalscorer?

this is the best corner tactic for 10.3 btw. never fails to impress me and score goals

Last edited: