looking great, will try this out soon. btw which of the 3 strikers is the main goalscorer?

this is the best corner tactic for 10.3 btw. never fails to impress me and score goals
The main goalscorer is normally the middle like Forlan above. But in my Rangers save, one of the side strikers scored the most.

what are the main attributes needed for the strikers. i mean, are the two side strikers poachers, and the centre a target man or something? or are the recommended attributes the same as mr hough's tactic?

what are the main attributes needed for the strikers. i mean, are the two side strikers poachers, and the centre a target man or something? or are the recommended attributes the same as mr hough's tactic?
The tall striker doesn't have to be fast just score well and the two at the side are the faster striker.
Passing and creativity are the mains for the the midfield. Just use the custom shortlists that are on other parts of the site.

seems to be workin for me so far, but ive been gettin more lucky than just scorin the goals

can you post a screenshot of goals from corners at the end of a season please?

I love it when people use my tactic as a springboard to there own success.

Well done.

Assuming that is a compliment. Thanks. You should try it yourself, see how it compares.
Yes take it as a compliment mate.

All my tactics are excellent 'Base' tactics, and would proberly work 75% of the time but with that extra tweaking it can be unreal for you.

Well done.

How can i enable touchline instructions btw?

Doing decently with the tactic so far. Been using mrhough's tactic, i must say the way the match runs is quite different, and abit more variety to goals scored.

How can i enable touchline instructions btw?

Doing decently with the tactic so far. Been using mrhough's tactic, i must say the way the match runs is quite different, and abit more variety to goals scored.
can't because it was designed in classic version as to the new wizard version

Ok.

The most notable difference so far is the attempt of throughball, alot more frequent. The reliance on middle striker is higher and he tend to score more (Eg. beat porto away from home 4-2, with middle striker scoring all 4).

2 games played now (didn't have much time) and scored 9 goals. First game with this tactic against Preston was 4-2 win the next match was Crystal Palace with a stunning 5-0 win. I am pleased with this tactic.

Ok.

The most notable difference so far is the attempt of throughball, alot more frequent. The reliance on middle striker is higher and he tend to score more (Eg. beat porto away from home 4-2, with middle striker scoring all 4).
That's what happened in my Atletico save, Forlan scoring more than a goal a game.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

2 games played now (didn't have much time) and scored 9 goals. First game with this tactic against Preston was 4-2 win the next match was Crystal Palace with a stunning 5-0 win. I am pleased with this tactic.
Thanks keep using it, seems like the tactic requires at least one good striker in the middle compared to the two required for similal tactics.

I used this tactic with orest in Premiership and helped me stay up. My new team (below) can't seem to adjust however and we now lose a lot, and always throw away leads! (3 goals Vs.Chelsea and United at home!) Anyone help?

Fulop
p.Jones, Kacar, Kyriakou(regen) Gunter
Moussa Sissoko
C.Cohen,Dorrans/Elm
Moses Wood Stancu

I mates, can anyone have this tactic and can reupload it please? thanks :)