10.3 patch bug: headers always over the bar

manutilidie

Reaction score
i'm currently playing a chelsea game, and i have noticed that neither myself or the opposition can score from headed chances. i have drogba who is one of the best headers in the game, and my players can put the ball on a plate for him but his headers always go over the bar.

has anyone else experienced this? is there a way to cure it? i have tried tweaking the cross style, from float to drill to default, but this makes little difference imo.

Well, I always score headers, loads go over the bar but every few games one or two go in. Terry is dominant from corners, back-post Lampard on corners, it's a good move.

so did i until the new patch, very similar tactics used compared to 10.2 so i'm at a loss tbh. i'm scoring goals for fun, but with 15 games played i'm sure i haven't scored a single header. i'll see how things are by the end of the season, surely i'll have scored one?!

i don't always get this, but quite a few seamingly easy headers do end up over, especially at corners (if you don't cheat)

go on the League stats and team stats and look for the goals from corners and MarcLUFC aint really a way of cheating just that people can get goals from corners is just a slight lucky as the game has a bug from corners :p

i use the corner trick tbh, lampard is a beast! so yeah it's more about missing headers from open play.