10.3 - Ridiculous Scores

FoxyCFC

Reaction score
I just started a new game on 10.3 with Chelsea, currently 5 games in and here are my scores:

vs Sunderland - 6-2
vs Hull - 5-1
vs Pompey 4-0
vs Fulham 7-0
Also Carvalho got a hattrick vs Sunderland

Whats going on? On the old patch Sunderland Fulham away used to be pretty tough

Any ideas people? :S

try lower league management? :p

there was some talk about this on this thread: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f71/funny-random-things-in-fm-t29343.html

and my thoughts on it were this:

there have been some pretty big scorelines recently IRL though

spurs 9-1 wigan
man utd 4-3 man city
man city 4-2 chelsea
villa 5-2 burnley
man utd 5-0 pompey
chelsea 7-2 sunderland
man city 4-3 sunderland
west ham 5-3 burnley
villa 5-1 bolton

thats all i can think of off the top of my head

but to get those kind of results on the bounce as you have, is unusual

Last edited:
must be something with your tactic. but i also had good scores in this patch

its cos among other things, they fixed the clear cut chances bug. be happy, you have got a tactic that creates chances and strikers who convert them

What Jake said.

Also, it's 10.3 and some stuff with the 'Match Engine' has changed, so the tactic you are using might be good on the new patch.

Play some more game, and see how it goes.

Yeh, but its too easy, fm is about a challenge. In real life this would NEVER happen :|

Im using complete dominance, but changed it around a bit

Yeh, but its too easy, fm is about a challenge. In real life this would NEVER happen :|

Im using complete dominance, but changed it around a bit

It's too easy because you are Chelsea.

Like Jake said, do LLM and then see how you get on.(K)

si will never win with this if the keepers are to good you moan and if you score loads you moan

Yeh, but to win 5 games ina row scoring more than 4 goals a game is more than unusual, maybe a big result every now and again but not 5 games ina row! and i only wanted to be chelsea as i support them

I wouldn't know which llm team to be

Yeh, but to win 5 games ina row scoring more than 4 goals a game is more than unusual, maybe a big result every now and again but not 5 games ina row! and i only wanted to be chelsea as i support them

I wouldn't know which llm team to be

Furry ****.

I wouldn't complain about those results, but tbh I think you should wait till you play a stronger team and see what happens?

mate dont forget your chelsea probley on off the best teams on there,if you was loseing all the time and not scoreing you still would be moaning

Yeh, but if you walk over these teams 4 or 5-0 every team, where the hard part in that? lol
and I just beat Arsenal 5-2 :S this is bullshit

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

mate dont forget your chelsea probley on off the best teams on there,if you was loseing all the time and not scoreing you still would be moaning

Mate, on the old patches I could never beat Sunderland or Fulham away with any team, maybe on the rare occasion, now i beat them 7-0 and 5-2 both away too

Yeh, but if you walk over these teams 4 or 5-0 every team, where the hard part in that? lol
and I just beat Arsenal 5-2 :S this is bullshit

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Mate, on the old patches I could never beat Sunderland or Fulham away with any team, maybe on the rare occasion, now i beat them 7-0 and 5-2 both away too
then dont play as chelsea, or use an incredibly successful tactic like complete dominance

complete dominance is not anormal tactic that would ever be used irl, its an exploitation of the flaws in the match engine, which has been exagerrated on 10.3 thanks to the clear cut chances issue being resolved.

try a real world tactic and see how you get on

But why should I not play as them, for something that someone has ****** up?

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

complete dominance is not anormal tactic that would ever be used irl, its an exploitation of the flaws in the match engine, which has been exagerrated on 10.3 thanks to the clear cut chances issue being resolved.

Cheers Jake, ill try my own i made :)

lol probably explains why its so succesfull then, i just feel more satisfied when it's my tactic doing the damage

Yeh, i had never used it before, wanted to see how good it was as alot of people were saying how good it was

Yeh, i had never used it before, wanted to see how good it was as alot of people were saying how good it was
fair enough mate, its just if you use of the best teams, with one of the best tactics, there can really be only one outcome... but trust me, when its your own tactics that helps you beat arsenal 4-1 at the emirates, it feel so much better.

easier said than done though lol