Cool. I think im gonna try and get a few young players in the door.

That sounds wrong oO)

I'm not going to say anything more about Ramsey... I can't believe that he's the only one with -10!!!

I wonder why Wilshere isn't -10, or why Fabio is so high...

I'm not going to say anything more about Ramsey... I can't believe that he's the only one with -10!!!

I wonder why Wilshere isn't -10, or why Fabio is so high...

He's not the only one with -10. Please read the earlier posts :)

I agree that Wilshire should be a -10, swap him with Ramsey.

And for an answer to the Fabio comment, he is very good. I have watched him at numerous games and trainings and the kid has a big future. The only reason people think not, is becasue he has been frozen out by the best LB in the world - and best persona in football - Patty Evra.

And for an answer to the Fabio comment, he is very good. I have watched him at numerous games and trainings and the kid has a big future. The only reason people think not, is becasue he has been frozen out by the best LB in the world - and best persona in football - Patty Evra.

He is the only -10 in the game.

No. He's the only -10.

SI policy to not reduce CA/PA post-long term injury. At the time of his -10, there were many others.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

I just checked with a rep from SI and he said, too, that there are many others whom have -10 PA.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

I just checked with a rep from SI and he said, too, that there are many others whom have -10 PA.

That means that when he was originally given -10 PA there were other (FM10), but because they don't change PA during a long term injury, he's the only one that remained as -10 and the others were all downgraded.

Whoever this "representative" is is talking bullshit. There's only one -10 potential ability player in the database on FM11, on any patch.

Oh i see what you mean mate. But now i'm confused as the guy I spoke to ensured me that there were more. Could he have been that other players had set PA's of 180-200 - therefore could be considered as -10's?

-10 doesn't mean static PA, even if players had their potential ability in the range of -10.

what is the difference between PA -10 and say PA 190? Alienman made reference to fixed PAs, does that make a player more likely to achieve the PA?

-10 is anywhere between 170 and 200, which is decided by RNG at the start of a save. -9 is 150 - 180.

That is a joke!
Only aaron Ramsey -10

his ability kick starts once he's like 24 in the game. plus if u let ur ***. mann do the line up, ramsey gets more first team opportunities than jack.

Correction:It's Kyriakos Papadopoulos and not Papadaplous

Ramsey isn't the only one with -10

Regarding Wilshere...
I have Wilshere with PA 190 in my save

Ramsey isn't the only one with -10

Regarding Wilshere...
I have Wilshere with PA 190 in my save

Yes, he is. Some players who have the same potential have fixed PA.