just the once for me. Adebayor got 5 goals against Spurs and ended with 10/10.

I've had Alex get a 10 for me before, clean sheet and 4 goals from corners, the only goals he scored all season haha

ive had Fernando Llorente get a few 10/10 ratings. He usually gets them from scoring 5 goals in a game :) muniain got a few he had a hat trick and like 2 assists. dont have any screenies though :\

not yet, but i had great memoires in fm11 with 10/10 ratings. :wub: regens !!

In Fm2011, Chicharito got 10/10 when scored five against AA Gent.

finally got a 10
this regen scored 5 goals in my last game, he has been close to the 10 since his average rating in the last 5 games is 9.46
View attachment 205680

I've never had a single 10 rating for any of my players but have loaned muniain to barcelona for the rest of the sseason. While looking at a game that he played in for them I noticed that Xavi, Busquets, Dani Alves and Messi all scored 10's in the same match, a 7-1 win over levante. The maddest thing is that Xavi, Busquets and Iniesta had scored 1 each and Messi had scored 2. How does that work?? Some seriously over rated performances in my eyes. I dont know how to put screen shots on here but I would love to prove it so if anyone would like to see the proof then I'll need some guidance on how to post it up. Thanks guys.

I have 3-4 players reaching 10 rating in FM11 and 12. I think you don't need to score 5 goals but as long as you contribute 5 goals (such as 3 goals and 2 assists etc)

Jamil Adam got a 9.9 for me in league 2. Scored 4 with 2 assists. The next game my CB scored 4 corner glitches and got a 10. Two games 7-1 and 6-0 wins!

I actually just got a 10 put of 10 for a regen, goes by the name of Piemonte.. Scored 5 against Chelsea, starting to play really good.

Elliott Chamberlain just got a 10.0 in my Neath save by scoring 7 first half goals in my 11-0 win.