10+ players [Italy France Germany England Spain] Network Game

yvek

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to 5 league - 10+ player network game. We are currently in 3rd season Jan 2018, and are looking to fill in 3 manager spots in Italy/Germany/Spain/France. There are 12 managers ingame currently with at least 5-8 online each day getting the save running.

We decided to limit human managers by 3-4 per league to keep domestic as long as international club competition high. So if you want to join you would NEED TO PICK WORLD CLASS team either from:

ITALY (3 spots available)
GERMANY (1 spot available)
SPAIN (1 spot available)
FRANCE (1 spot available)

This is my steam profile link: Steam Community :: Yvek

If the link turns to be broken, browse for -yvek- or post here.

In case that you're interested to join, use the link above to add me and we can discuss game times and rules on steam chat.

Thanks for reading.

cheerz

EDIT: Filled 1 spot in Germany and 1 spot in France so far. 0/3 left in Italy and 2/3 Spain. Or posibly 3/4 Ger & Fra

EDIT GAME STATUS:

We finished 3rd season with current date being 1st July 2018. Now is your best time to join and be competitive as transfer window has just opened. Game will be running again today around 5 or 6 PM GMT, and repeatedly so during whole week at about same time.

EDIT CLUBS TAKEN:

Lyon, Bordeaux, PSG
Leverkusen, Bayern, Schalke
RealM, Barca
Man City, Man Utd, Totenham, ARsenal

Still need 2-3 managers in Italy, 1-2 in Spain and (optional) 1 for GER & FRA

BIG CLUBS AVAILABLE:

Juve, Inter, Milan, Roma, Napoli
Dortmund
Monaco, OMarseille
A.Madrid, Valencia, Sevilla
Liverpool

Last edited:
-1 in France
+1 in Spain

EDIT CLUBS TAKEN:

Bordeaux, PSG
Leverkusen, Bayern, Schalke
RealM, Barca, Celta
Man City, Man Utd, Totenham, ARsenal

GAME IS CLOSED FOR MORE PLAYERS AT THE MOMENT - UNLESS SOMEONE IN GAME CAN VOUCH FOR YOU.

TY FOR YOUR INTEREST SO FAR.

Last edited:
I know it's late, but do you have any spots left?? I can get in most at least 2 evenings a week, can get on after 10pm every night

im not playing atm, but 2 evenings a week is not enough, this aint causal save, its hardcore. ps. if you want to ask me more ask me thru steam and i can point you to the guys who are still rolling it

HEy

i would like to play this tournment or other.
but
i have a question, my fm it isnt original can i play it online? if yes.. please guide me i dont know what i need to do

No, you cant play online unless you have bought the game on Steam.

Last edited:
September 2016 EDIT:

Lot of people added me on steam lately asking about this save. Let me update you a bit:

I rejoined the save recently after being away for 2 and half season. Luckily, i had an excellent assistant so i kept the job at Liverpool. So far 10 seasons have been played and the save will probably keep going till the release of FM 2017. We will start new game then obviously...

There are 11 managers atm in the save, aproximately 5-8 online daily at random.

CLUBS TAKEN:

Liverpool
Arsenal
Southamton
C. Palace
Chelsea
Totenham
QPR
Real Madrid
Villareal
Barcelona
Atletico Madrid

Lately we had 1 new player who turned to be very dedicated and serious about this. Meaning, regular attendance, respecting the rules made by our hosts, and actively participating in daily banter among managers.

I have also had several "trash FM players" adding me and asking such ridiculous questions, not understanding anything what is going on here, which is pretty simple:

-be able to attend often
-be active in all aspects of the game
-dont be a jackass and a spoiled brat- HAD THAT ALOT :DXD

Few spots still might be open if you consider yourself commited enough. All the details are in the intro post.

Ty

Yvek

I'm Really keen on this. Keen to get involved Yvek.

I've just added you on steam. :)

sure thing, ttyl on steam then,im mostly online after 18gmt

UPDATE

Since we're closing in with the release of FM17 we won't be adding any more people to the save as we will only be going for maybe 2-3 seasons more in FM16. Hosts will be starting new save several days after FM17 release, which will hopefully be going the whole year.

If sm1 wants to participate, i have put my steam details in the intro post of this topic. Min requirement to join the save is to heave at least 30-40+ achievements in previous FM or if sm1 can vouch for you. That way we can filter out time wasters.

-Yvek-

I've added you on steam Yvek in regards to joining for fm2017

aight, we'll be in touch then when the game goes live . cheerz

I want to join your league. Can you add me on Steam: maartenk97. Greets