Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oscar"?

There is only one -10 player in the game, and that's Aaron Ramsey (MC), from Arsenal.

"Oscar"?

There is only one -10 player in the game, and that's Aaron Ramsey (MC), from Arsenal.
This is indeed true - just Ramsey and i think even he would've been made a -9 had he not been injured

This is indeed true - just Ramsey and i think even he would've been made a -9 had he not been injured

So, because he got injured, his PA was boosted? Explain please. (6)

the sheer minuscule amount of -10 players are well, disgusting.

I agree, there has been quite a generous handful of players in recent years but this year its quite disappointing although the game kicks ***

So, because he got injured, his PA was boosted? Explain please. (6)
Nope the opposite actually - he was a -10 in FM10 and SI didn't reduce his potential because they don't change PA on injured players

There are quite a few young players that have a very high fixed PA anyway.

If Ramsey hadnt been injured he would have been more likely to be given a fixed PA aswell

So who are they? I know of Oscar, anybody know any others?

So, exactly who is this 'Oscar'? oO)

I'm going to assume Brazilian, from the single name, however that could be other places too... Anyone got any idea? oO)

In my update.. zezinho, lukaku, wilshere , ramsey, ganso, neymar and a few more are all amazing prospect.. some -10 others a set value like 180PA+

So, exactly who is this 'Oscar'? oO)

I'm going to assume Brazilian, from the single name, however that could be other places too... Anyone got any idea? oO)
Oscar is a young AMC at Sao Paulo

Status
Not open for further replies.