soxiant

Reaction score
Hi There

Didnt plan to share a tactic so close on fm 18 release so i dont have a lot of screens from previously seasons.

but these tactics have gotten me 10 titles in the first two seasons incloudin 2x prem 2x champions league

so here it is

Away Version
View attachment 80880
Home Version
View attachment 80881

Training

Pre season
View attachment 80879

during season
View attachment 80878

Individual i train position and the reole the play

Oi:s i let it to *** man

View attachment 80883

It took very long time to get the tactic gelled so dont give up if u have some bad reasults before december.

second season the tactic kinda exploded for me i won ever competition i was in

and pogba was on fire!! 22 goals 14 asts
View attachment 80877

due to little time to play i just have tested it with Man Utd
View attachment 80875
View attachment 80876

Over And Out.

Last edited:
Scary team with some unreal transfers.

Only Dybala, Griezmann and Bale cost over 250M, and with Neves, Asensio, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Sanches, Barbosa and Henrichs then again over 200-250M. So u spent over 450M in just 2 summer transfer periods??? You sold most of starting ManU squad but still.....

Show me your transfers pls.
It can actually be achieved, you need some luck but, if board approves more wages/transfer funds and if you do debt trick,
debt trick is paying small fee immediately and paying rest of money over 48 months, that money payed over 48 months is divided by 4 and 1/4 is added to starting fee and that's the amount transfer takes from your current budget, the pro for this system you can buff squad with lots of quality players for "small" fees the downside you get debt if you don't pay attention, I usually use 48 months payments, but if you are smaller club you can ruin your finances and be forced to sell players to comply with financial fair plays, its a double edged sword...

Now I'm not saying he did that trick, just saying it can be done...

Scary team with some unreal transfers.

Only Dybala, Griezmann and Bale cost over 250M, and with Neves, Asensio, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Sanches, Barbosa and Henrichs then again over 200-250M. So u spent over 450M in just 2 summer transfer periods??? You sold most of starting ManU squad but still.....

Show me your transfers pls.

well not 2 windows 3. screens comming up

Last edited:
hello in a final which tactic do you use, the home or the away tactic ? :)

Soxiant, have you tried these tactics with lesser teams?