I'm in awe of the prices you've picked up some brilliant players for over the years, well played :) What skin is that you are using?

people shuld stop requesting screenshots on his story! I believe there is a specific thread for request screenshots. Got a cracking team there profits are high Arsene would be jelous.

people shuld stop requesting screenshots on his story! I believe there is a specific thread for request screenshots. Got a cracking team there profits are high Arsene would be jelous.

Generally people are asking for players he has developed, in the SS thread they are often undeveloped.

put a screenshot of mbaye niang please if you don't mind cause im contemplating buying him

Ox is a proper boss haha
And here's McEachran
View attachment 258298

Generally people are asking for players he has developed, in the SS thread they are often undeveloped.

Not going to get into an arguement on this guys story, But the above posts are not asking about players he has developed theres also one asking about ninis, who isn't in his team, So the people I was referring to are actually not asking about players he has developed, I can see why people asked about ox as he was in team of the year, So you are wrong ;)

I don't mind at all people asking for screenshots, its all good.
And thanks, I went for the Wenger approach ahahaa.

great signing in 2nd season cus you can get him for cheaper,
he is a true goalscoring machine and will score just about every game playing the role of Complete Forward-Attack
View attachment 261624

cheers pal he looks awesome
im in 7th season and i can get him for 6.5 mill and 41k a week do you think hes worth
and if i do get him are there any ppms i should give him

cheers

cheers pal he looks awesome
im in 7th season and i can get him for 6.5 mill and 41k a week do you think hes worth
and if i do get him are there any ppms i should give him

cheers

yeahh i totally think you should, he's a goalscoring machine!!!
and no not really, it should all be good :)

Gorgeous young talents! Nice career, i'm a fan) nice work

lets see kurt zouma like 2015

i will be able to show you in about 2023. And he is at the peak of his
potential at A.C. Milan. Not currently at home, but I'll put it up for you once I'm back. But he is a great key player for Milan.