SMcManus84

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone has had 100% or close to that in the top leagues??

It's something I'm currently trying to implement across two saves I've got going.
One with Qpr second season, I'm at 70% having brought in a large number of English players that were unhappy at not getting games, requested transfers and I've snapped em up, still have alot of foreign players that were already there, I will move them in the next two seasons hopefully reaching my target of having a team of totally home grown players.

The other save is with Reading, also in 2nd season, who already have a high number of home grown players and I'm currently at 88%, but finding much harder to attract players to the club and due to lack of funds sign anyone of quality, but I'll get there!

Nothing against foriegn players, they helped make the Prem what it is!
Just wanted to try something different.

Steve

It's possible but I only know of it if you place a strict Bilbao style policy or only sign players from your academy.

The academies of these two teams are shocking, released every youth player from both teams in the 1st season.
Reading are broke the board won't give me a thing, could take me 3-5 seasons to get the English players I want.
Qpr have got the cash, and I've had the youth network extended, training facilities improved, Jr coaching budget increased so hopefully this season I'll get a better crop of youngsters.
I've had a few matches with qpr and fielded an all English 11.

I did also say a Bilbao style policy so English only will also work. It does help to have a good academy though as it means you get good domestic players for almost nothing.

I'd have to edit the database to get a Bilbao style policy, I'll have to stick with the academy and snapping up unhappy English players for now.

I just like the idea of building an all English squad and making them play my brand of football, like Barca and their Spanish players playing club and international football together.
I've got 6 England internationals and many England u21 players so I'm on my way there!

Obviously this has no real effect in game, but in my imagination it does! :)

You don't have to edit the database you just have to force it upon yourself by only buying and playing Englishmen.

Chivas in Mexico only sign Mexican players

I managed to do this with Ajax, I won the CL and the domestic league. I however lost the Dutch cup final with penalties. So it CAN be done. But I obviously wasn't in the BPL