Really? Huh. Who are you playing with? I managed it with Jucilei, with a not particularly attacking tactic, as Napoli and against Brescia.

Whoever I've managed so far on FM13 I just can't manage it. Newcastle at the moment. I have short, slow passing and plenty of movement. Maybe I need to up the tempo. Playing a narrow 4-4-2 with the wide players cutting in.

Do you have your centre midfielder set as 'run from deep' - rarely and 'run with ball' - rarely ?? That may help.

does it really matter? the most important thing is to win games. i think people get a bit too caught up in tring to have the most passes rather than scoring more goals

does it really matter? the most important thing is to win games. i think people get a bit too caught up in tring to have the most passes rather than scoring more goals

Your most important thing could not be the same for him.

i would imagine scoring more goals than the other team is pretty much the aim of the game? you get no extra points for passes

I get it using a 4-5-1 regularly not against the top top teams but that is to be expected

i would imagine scoring more goals than the other team is pretty much the aim of the game? you get no extra points for passes

Yeah but some people want their midfield to control the game (and to reduce the amount of time the other team has on the ball).

Also if you learn to do things in the game, you get better at understanding how it works.

Not every team can play like Dortmund. :)

My anchor man's reached it a few times, I play with a fast tempo and obviously short passing

In first match(true in a intersquad firendly) my Cm had 135 passes