deadbeat777

Reaction score
Alright lads! I am into my fourth season on my Manchester United save and won 3 Champions League back to back. As a result, I have been handed a pretty handsome transfer budget of 105 million pounds and wages upto 3.5m.

My current stars are Bale, Gotze, Falcao and Eriksen. I intend to go full muppet mode this transfer season and would like your suggestions on some nice expensive players. I am mainly looking for a rock at back, beast in midfield and a more than capable backup on wings. Go on now, I am waiting to get loco!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Alright lads! I am into my fourth season on my Manchester United save and won 3 Champions League back to back. As a result, I have been handed a pretty handsome transfer budget of 105 million pounds and wages upto 3.5m.

My current stars are Bale, Gotze, Falcao and Eriksen. I intend to go full muppet mode this transfer season and would like your suggestions on some nice expensive players. I am mainly looking for a rock at back, beast in midfield and a more than capable backup on wings. Go on now, I am waiting to get loco!

Regens, regens, regens! The class ones are exspensive buggers on this years FM, but there will definitely be some that are better than real players!

How is Matip for defence? Tried to sign Neymar for 50m but his agent is a greedy man. Wages of 250000, loyalty bonus of 11.5m pounds and an agent fee of 10m pounds!

If you are in your fourth season, Zouma at the back, perhaps Strootman in midfield (or Vidal if he isn't too old for you) and your pick of Ayew/Meyer/Draxler/Muniain on the wings?

If you are in your fourth season, Zouma at the back, perhaps Strootman in midfield (or Vidal if he isn't too old for you) and your pick of Ayew/Meyer/Draxler/Muniain on the wings?

Thanks for the advice. I signed Gundogan for midfield. My midfield options now are Thiago, Eriksen, Kagawa, Gundogan, Verratti, Reyes. The only BWM is Diego Reyes.
Ayew is quality but he's at Liverpool so the transfer is out of question, will look at Draxler. I had Muniain a season ago but he was abysmal with his constant weak off-target shots. He was easily outmuscled off the ball too!

Dede (Vasco) at cb
Leandro Damiao/Neymar cf
REGENS

Muppet mode = Mark Hughes + City

Roque Santa Cruz (Could get him for as cheap as 25m)
Jo (Around 20m)
Tal Ben Haim
Wright-Phillips
and many more!