107 in 7 seasons aint bad

garffy87

Reaction score
Simon *** of swindon town, 107 goals in seven seasons for me on patch 9.2, his ability to poach is unreal! he averaged out around 44 games a season in all competitions has any one else had success with him?

I have never had him myself,

but when I play as Leeds he always seems to do well,

he got 36 in a season once, not a big fan of him of that lol. :p

i know he seems to be a pain when you play against him, but that is honestly first time he has done that for me! just using him in championship with sheff wed on 9.3 and its 7 in 4 pre season and 5 in 5 in league missed league cup to inj!

Yeah, seems like a great player,

Might try him out in the prem :p

Give him a few games, how old is he?

Fancy a network game?

yeah a league one network game sounds quite the idea, update on championship he's a scoring machine! hes up to 14 in 11 so screen sht to follow, the prem i doubt he would b ok straight away. hes 21 at begining of game.

i started as reading got them to the prem resigned and got the swindon he was doing rubbish and when i came he scored 30 goals in 15 games but we finshed 8

He scored 42 goals for Swindon when i won League one with Leeds, nearly pipped me to the title by himself

sheff wed finished 3rd simon *** notched 43 in 46 in league and 12 in 7 in cup! so no complaints, shame he missed play off final for suspension.