jmatthews

Reaction score
is there much diffference in players attributes from the normal patch of football manager 2011 and fm 11.2 because i remember in 10 there was loads of players with better attributes in the last patch?
if so then just post them here, maybe a screenshot if you like well if you have time!

Why not just get the patch and have a look? Considering the main reason for the patch is to fix bugs then what is there to stop you?

i have downloaded! just wanted to know because i havent noticed anytyhing but in fm 10 default alan dzagoev was alright but then in 10.3 he was unbelievable! just wondering if any players have had massive changes to there attributes?

the data changes mainly occur in the .3 patch

Well a few players have had there work permits taken off them like Gyan King ,Sissoko (carnt remember his 1st name) but those two are god for lower leagues but carnt come now because of no WP

I've noticed Kadlec and Lukaku are not as good on 11.2.patch..... Probably because its the only 2 players ever mentioned on this forum :p

For the 11.2 patch, I thought the stadium problem was meant to have been sorted for this patch, but it hasn't changed for me, anyone know why?

For the 11.2 patch, I thought the stadium problem was meant to have been sorted for this patch, but it hasn't changed for me, anyone know why?

it was the same 4 me aswell so tried a save b4 the date had passed and it worked but only b4 the date had already passed

Ilicic and Basinovic looked better now than in my "old" Palermo save.