Sommey

Reaction score
I dont know if you have rules on here about discussing the .inc files like they do on the SI forums, but if you do please delete this thread.

My problem is this, for my current save game I had deleted the .inc files before starting and have been running for about 5 seasons now. Donwloaded the patch and now the Germany team is greyed out again along with the other things the .inc file does. I thought they only affected the game when you started a new one???

I think that when you install a new patch the files appear again. So you have to delete them from the new patch folder for them to continue to work as far as I know.

I'm not an expert this is just what I think I read somewhere.

You need to change it for the update

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2011\data\updates\update-1130\db\1130\edt

its something like that above

You need to do it again in the updates folder, update 1130.

what are the nleague and lic_dan_swe_fra files?

The fake one is the german national team but what are the others? I haven't seen them before.

I've deleted these files but im still getting the problem, this is for a save game and not a new game.

You have to start a new game for all of that to take effect I think.

You have to start a new game for all of that to take effect I think.

yeah, i thought that but it was fine before the patch came out, so how did the patch manage to alter it?

So your playing 11.2 patch then? and you had no problem till you updated it but still playing the same game?

So your playing 11.2 patch then? and you had no problem till you updated it but still playing the same game?

I was playing it on the 11.2 patch for about 5 seasons, Germany team etc. were fine. The 11.3 patch was downloaded by steam last night, played it for a bit then I noticed this morning that the Germany team had been greyed out.

I'm not sure then, really it shouldn't change it I would go into that edit folder for the new update and change it might be a simple fix.

what are the nleague and lic_dan_swe_fra files?

The fake one is the german national team but what are the others? I haven't seen them before.

I'm not entirely sure on nleague, but delete it. The other one is to do with licensing for certain national teams, if you don't delete it, you won't see faces for French player when you click on them from the national team squad page.

I'm not sure then, really it shouldn't change it I would go into that edit folder for the new update and change it might be a simple fix.

good shout, tried going into it and setting everything to 0 as opposed to 1 to turn it off, not sure about the germany team yet as there is an international coming up but the pictures for netherlands team and managment are now showing up.

patch 11.3 it`s a bad joke from SI :

- passing is awful , all passing go on the back of the player , the player has to turn for the ball , no matter if you play direct or short pass
- the players are crossing like they didn`t eat for the last week ,no power in crosses, this patch can`t make the difference between drill and float
- marking players is from another world ... man or zonal , it doesn`t matter - it`s a joke
- pace and acceleration doesn`t matter if it`s under 15-16 , they`re running like they`re 80yo

and many many more

I have had none of those things happen. Infact the passing and crossing are so much better for me in this patch

just tested through to an international game and the germany team works as well now.

I have trouble with this aswell now on my longrunning savegame.

I deleted the files in question after the two previous patches which worked, but when i did the same now it didnt.

I have the same problem. Anybody know where the edit folder for the new update that worked for Sommey so I can give it a try?

Last edited:
You have to delete all the fake.inc and nleague.inc files in the below mentioned folders:

Steam Users
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2010\data\db\1000\lnc\all\
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2010\data\updates\update-1020\db\1020\lnc\all\
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2010\data\updates\update-1030\db\1020\lnc\all\

Non-Steam Users
C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\db\1000\lnc\all\
C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\updates\update 1020\db\1020\lnc\all\
C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\updates\update 1030\db\1020\lnc\all\
and you have to start a new game,tried it myself on the new 11.3 patch,germany and japan have original teams
It does not work on saved games.

Last edited:
You have to delete all the fake.inc and nleague.inc files in the below mentioned folders:

Steam Users
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2010\data\db\1000\lnc\all\
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2010\data\updates\update-1020\db\1020\lnc\all\
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2010\data\updates\update-1030\db\1020\lnc\all\

Non-Steam Users
C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\db\1000\lnc\all\
C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\updates\update 1020\db\1020\lnc\all\
C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\updates\update 1030\db\1020\lnc\all\
and you have to start a new game,tried it myself on the new 11.3 patch,germany and japan have original teams
It does not work on saved games.

for the 2011 update you can just change all the 1s in the .inc file to 0 to turn them off and it will turn the off even in a save game.