Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie92

Reaction score
Yes yes I know we're not meant to post about this, but C'mon! Has anyone heard any whisper about the patch?

in the apply to host the world cup thread you had a go at some lad for making a needless thread and here you are making a far more pointless thread than that, theres a sticky to stop people making threads based on the 11.3 patch but here you are doing it anyway, one rule for you another for everyone else it seems.

That doesn't say if anyone has or has not heard any rumours about when its going to be released as it was made ages ago.

'...as late as early March'

Isn't that enough? oO)

That doesn't say if anyone has or has not heard any rumours about when its going to be released as it was made ages ago.

Due to the fact NOBODY knows when it'll be out, the people making it won't know yet, they won't say when it's out until maybe 24 hours before they do release it.

Due to the fact NOBODY knows when it'll be out, the people making it won't know yet, they won't say when it's out until maybe 24 hours before they do release it.

Ahh right, nobody told me that the people making it won't know yet, sorry for the thread guys

Please do not post anymore in this thread.

/CLOSED

I think there should be nothing wrong with having an 11.3 patch discussion thread. Why are people getting so angry for :S

Status
Not open for further replies.