11-a-Side vs. 5-a-Side: Which do you prefer?

Which type of football do you prefer?

• 5-a-side football

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • 11-a-side football

Votes: 17 45.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Max you beat me to it :O

I forgot to say, I prefer 11 a side tbh.

Well built?!

I'm not even 13 until June and I'm 5'11 :S

Prefer the ol' commandding centre back role myself.

wow no offence but your canny big. im bigger than most centre forwards :P also i know a 12 year old who is 6'2 :D

5- a side theres more involvement but less space
11-a-side theres not much involvement but more space :)

i still prefer 5-a-side because of the amount of chances you get on goal

5-a-side - too much running involved, no ta.

11-a-side - though naturally a centre mid, I do do a lot of running, but my fitness lets me down.

11-a-side, definitely.

Where's the option for 6-a-side? :( I don't have time to play proper 11-a-side football so I play in a 6-a-side league, it's pretty competitive, and not to much work with 15 minute halves ;)

I play in net, and my favoured things are long shots...

So i say 11-a-side..

5 a side because it is more intense yet fun at the same time :) and i'm fine with the fitness aspect of it :D

5-aside, hands down. i win out through fitness levels (genetically 50% better lung capacity than "normal" people), agility and a ******* terrific acceleration (for a white guy) due to rugby training (only ones faster are the black guys on my team and i can sometimes give them a run for their money!). Also, 5-aside is friendlier, as there are less brutal tackless from what i've experienced. it's a lot more technical as well, and that's where i'm a bit gash.

However, if i was going to play for a team, i'd play 11-aside. Simply because i can chop people (used to play left back with defensive duties). Oh man, me and the centre backs had some reputation. For two relatively small people (5'11''), we'd butcher anyone that came close. We'd even take the ball out wide, draw on a few players, give the ball away and CRUNCH.

Back