blackmoix

Reaction score
First of all I apologize for my English, I have used the Google translator.

During the season we have managed to win the 5 titles that the team has played. Thus achieving a true record for Arsenal. Although it is true that this year they did not play in the Champions League, when you participate in a tournament like the UEFA League what you want is to win it. Also when playing against weaker opponents, it is a great opportunity to rotate with team B.

57C8C405-5D48-43C0-B116-D9965F9FEED9.png

70020986-5E96-44E6-80F5-D768812FF4F7.png

Although initially I started with a positive mentality, after a tough defeat with Manchester United , I decided to start the games with a balanced mentality and work up depending on whether the rival was.

9E7FEB32-C8B4-4CDB-91AF-7C57C252239A.png

Tactical Ball Moves Tactical 11 Gunners 442 FM 21
Here is the key to the success of this tactic with Arsenal in Football Manager 2021. It really is not a tactic that tries to replicate any real tactic, so it is not a simulation of Arteta's tactic as you can see. It simply seeks to take advantage of the qualities of the players.

When the second coach offers us an assessment of the squad, at the beginning, the strongest point is the speed of the players, therefore it is what we are going to try to take advantage of.

92A888CF-E972-4213-A445-97CAD1ADD793.png

9A6BFA38-217D-48F8-BD83-143174081A3F.png

Player transfers and sales Arsenal FM 21
Eric García – M. City
For this first season I have got Eric García from M. City (he charges very little and does not pay for the transfer) as you will see he has been important, playing 40 games, scoring 4 goals, 1 assist and a score of 7.07.

David Neres - Ajax
Signed in the winter market, he has been a turning point and quality increase in my Arsenal FM 21. With 20 games, 3 goals, 7 assists and a score of 7.35, his speed and dribbling characteristics have fitted him perfectly. in this tactic. Bought for 30M from Ajax.

Arsenal FM 21 Player Sales
I have sold to players who charge a lot and are older, also they do not participate in the games as usual starters such as David Luiz, Mustafi, Papastathopoulos, Chambers, Pablo Marí, Holding.

At the end of the season, even with the market open, I managed to get rid of Ozil, although for free, I got rid of the 19 million chip and I sold Lacazette for 54 M, Elneny for 20 M and I brought Haaland. Killer and fast player that I hope will lead me to win the Champions League next season, making Arsenal champion.

Set Pieces
Set pieces have been decisive in recent years in Football Manager, this year I have scored some goals with this luck, but I think they have not been decisive. For this I have used the Setpieces Motion configuration loaded in the tactic once its movements have been configured. You will find her loaded in the same tactic.

More Information 11 Gunners 4-4-2

Attachments

• 11 Gunners 4-4-2 Arsenal FM 21.fmf
    43.8 KB · Views: 364