Khalaf

Reaction score
LFC Marshall updat got 110 Million for selling walcott 40M and like the odd 1 or 2 others. so i have the normal arsenal team they have today who should i buy im looking for more of a player around age range 21-30. willing to listen to any position

David Alaba for LB should be your first buy. :) He would fit perfect into your squad. :) Denys Garmash or Andrea Bertolacci if you want a box to box midfielder. :) Giroud is already top class so I guess just stick to him? Erik Lamela if you are looking for a good inside forward on the right or left. :) Kurt Zouma for CB :) RB you can stick to sagna but if you need someone else, Corchia would be good. :)

With the new update I can't get alaba to arsenal, instead I stick with nacho and Gibbs for the first season.

Need a holding mid, a cb, a starter quality winger, as well as another striker.

Sterling is a great addition, so is lamela but for quite a bit of money. Cabaye works in midfield, so does mvila. I like benteke up front. Papadapolous is a good cb, but there are lots of those out there.

Sell podolski.

I'd look at Muniain (has a release clause of 39mil).

Erik Lamela, amazing on the right as an inside forward, signed for 23 mil.

Papadopoulos, sign him for around 15 mil first season, very good CB.

Will Hughes, huge potential and only costs around 5 mil first season.

buy falcao hes a must for any team that can afford him and I guess benteke has been beefed up so get him too

Bernard, Neymar,Lucas ( one from PSG ) and Lamela mentioned before.

lots of good suggestion thanks guys i got lamela 19.5M benteke 18M. got kaboul 18M. more ppl cant remember and i sold cazorla 30M What you guys think of that he is so terrible for me in every save.

19 is a great price for lamela, congrats on that.

Cazorla is incredibly valuable IMO. He can play as an cm cam lw or rw. I tend to use him as an if on the left side and he bags tons of assists and key passes from over there.

thank you :). and ahh i will keep him on my next save and give him another chance. thanks for your help