damiano874

Reaction score
Hello,

I've tried a lot of tactics on 12.0.4 patch and all I want to say is all tactics that I've downloaded are weak. Koflok's goals galore, Brobs17, Raikan's tactics, Xenon's, Golden gate, JP Woody German style... All these tactics are created for big teams like Barca or ManU. However, we can reach good result with medium clubs like Malaga or Sochaux but we must spend a lot of euro for good players. I've spent a lot of time on creating perfect tactic and still nothing. Some was really good. Now I dont have ambition because everytime when I made a realistic tactic it still goes wrong...

I'm looking for a tactic to this team now

View attachment 246843

Is anybody here who can help me? BTW I'm really interested in all kinds of 4-3-3 formation. I'm playing my second save right now because in my first game I was sacked after promotion, then relegation using Koflok's Goals Galore (even save & load didn't help me avoid relegation in my last 2 matches, LOL).

When playing in the lower leagues, the key is to keep things simple. Play to the strengths of the team. If you have really pacey wingers, attackers, then perhaps play a direct counter game and hit balls from the center of the park inot channels for your attacking players to run onto. If you play a narrow formation, dont play a narrow style ( too little space) and if you play a wide formation, dont play too wide (your players will have trouble closing down and marking players)

If you want a plug & play tactic, then have a look at my 2 12.0.4 tactics that have mainly been used with lesser teams

12.0.4 UPLOADED PLUG & PLAY TACTICS

INTO OBLIVION - an asymmetric 451,

CAUTIOUS in CAUSTON - A FLAT 442

As few players are on 12.0.4, there are few tactics uploaded that will work with lesser teams so my suggestion woulb be that you get online with your steam account and let it update your game