Flash234

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm was in my last year of high school so I didnt play for like 4 months now. Last time I played was when I initially bought the game back in November. I havent updated my game since then. so if I update using steam now, will it take a long time? (because it has to download 12.1 & 12.2) or will it take less time by updating directly to 12.2.0 or 12.2.2 (not sure which is the last new version)..? if it does directly update to the latest patch will the changes from the previous patches be included. Help me I'm relatively new to steam. I love FM so much that I created a steam account just for fm after I bought (i've never used steam before). so I'm not familiar with the updating procedures. previously in FM11 we could download the patches from SI's FM website but I dont think it is possible now though. I have very limited bandwidth left for this month hence I have to ask this question. I cannot afford to download more than 250mb. so I have to set priorities. thank you.

Last edited:
When you turn on steam it should update. It should take no longer than an hour and thats if your internet sucks. you will get the newest version and you wont need to download the others.

Hope this helps :)

Flash, if you havent updated in 4 months. I would hold off till have more MB available, because i think its about 350MB

350mb thanks. that means I have wait until next month. is there a possbility SI will release another patch by then (because for fm 10 & 11 they had until 10.3 & 11.3)? so will there be a 12.3 for fm 12? anyways Thank you very much for the response.

350mb thanks. that means I have wait until next month. is there a possbility SI will release another patch by then (because for fm 10 & 11 they had until 10.3 & 11.3)? so will there be a 12.3 for fm 12? anyways Thank you very much for the response.

there wont be any data updates, but there may be further bug fixes. But currently have no plans to release any more. This will be updated if that changes.