12 days to next game...what do U do?

Jimboola

Reaction score
Maybe there is a function in the game I am missing. Maybe I am making life harder for myself.

But when you have finished a game & due to internationals etc you have 10+ days until the next game what do you do? I just click through every dull dull thing the news updates me with over & over & frankly I feel like a filing clerk. It is SUPER BORING. lasts for ages & sends me to sleep.

Is there a way around this I am unaware of because all this bloated **** is spoiling the game for me. :mad:

Maybe there is a function in the game I am missing. Maybe I am making life harder for myself.

But when you have finished a game & due to internationals etc you have 10+ days until the next game what do you do? I just click through every dull dull thing the news updates me with over & over & frankly I feel like a filing clerk. It is SUPER BORING. lasts for ages & sends me to sleep.

Is there a way around this I am unaware of because all this bloated **** is spoiling the game for me. :mad:

Join a national team. :)

I spend the international breaks giving my scout instructions to scout players I'm looking at who are playing in those games so I get to see them playing at a higher level.

I occasionally arrange a friendly to get a look at some fringe players & youngsters?

You can arrange friendlies? Hmmmm....

Well, if you never arrange any friendlies, pre-season must be horrible for you. ;)

If I have players in need of a rest and more than a week between two games, I always send them on holiday to recuperate. It won't be any less boring for you, but it will benefit the players over the course of a long season...

Send non-international players in need of rest on holiday, especially the over 30`s & u can go on holiday yourself to the day before your next game, or as others have said apply for a National team vacancy.

I arrange friendly's against teams for match fitness mainly and i like to get a nice win

Seriously, bro? First world problems. :D

I go on tour to either China, Australia or USA and arrange 2 friendlies. Only downside to this is you can obtain injuries. So you may want to make sure that none of your first team players who aren't on international duty play in the games! Does going on tour on an international break give you any financial benefits?