miz0pa

Reaction score

First of all im not a tactic expert but i wanted to share my tactic since i had little success with it :D . also its not tested with smaller teams so yea... alot of credits goes to other tactics in the forum including set pieces which i copied from another tactic i dnt remember :p

I let my assistant take training except match prep which i put match tactic until fluid and change to attcking movement after fluid. Oppstion instruction is down below

Set piece is included so the full backs take both corners and train them to have the long throw ppm

League Table (1st n 2nd season)
View attachment 263175View attachment 263176

Current Squad (2nd season)
View attachment 263173View attachment 263174

Some Match Stats
View attachment 263172View attachment 263171View attachment 263170
View attachment 263169View attachment 263168
*Man City match is FA Cup final first season (got knocked out by Tottenham in second season lol)
*Barcelona is Champion League final second season

Match Results (2nd season)
View attachment 263167View attachment 263166

Opposition instructions
View attachment 263165

Hope you have great success with this and please post your results if you like it :p
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Just finish my 3rd season winning every cups and league with 1 loss and 3 draws in all competitions. 181 goals in BPL. I change the def line to much higher line and put offside traps and change both my cds to BPD like below
View attachment 262672View attachment 262671

Last edited:
Vitrex MMXV

Thanks man ! but ...

I dont see version with small sidebar and i have diffrent background (and no option to change it). How can i have exactly the same version like miz0pa ?

Thanks man ! but ...

I dont see version with small sidebar and i have diffrent background (and no option to change it). How can i have exactly the same version like miz0pa ?

for backgrounds download and extract this into C:\Users\*username*\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins\vitrex2015\graphics\backgrounds folder(create backgrounds folder is there is none)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
for small sidebar download and put this file inside C:\Users\*username*\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins\vitrex2015\panels and overwrite

for backgrounds download and extract this into C:\Users\*username*\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins\vitrex2015\graphics\backgrounds folder(create backgrounds folder is there is none)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
for small sidebar download and put this file inside C:\Users\*username*\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins\vitrex2015\panels and overwrite

Ha ! i spoke to soon :D (j/k)
background works in team view, tactic screen etc but not when i check player's profil :( i try to refresh skin and other things in options but its still the same.

back to the tactic in the words of gary barlow 'absolutly fantastic' working wonders with psv i chose them because they have a rediculously young team a lot of promising talent

screenshots to follow

very nice. glad youre enjoying the tactic and looks like depay is enjoying it too lol

individual and general training, preseason and season, please???
Im going to try it!!