Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

127 Hours

Reaction score
Just watched this film.

Almost had me in tears at the end, I was so happy he got himself free lol

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
Was a pretty good film, not sure if it's something you need to see at the cinema though. Franco was excellent and deserves the nominations he has received at this years awards.

Also, a lot of people seem to be put off by the prospect of a certain scene. But don't worry it's nothing to worry about and don't let the anticipation ruin the film for you.

Reaction score
Was a pretty good film, not sure if it's something you need to see at the cinema though. Franco was excellent and deserves the nominations he has received at this years awards.

Also, a lot of people seem to be put off by the prospect of a certain scene. But don't worry it's nothing to worry about and don't let the anticipation ruin the film for you.
Hang on, you are such hypocrite, you have just issued me with an infraction for spoilers. Yet you have just done one yourself, allbeit a smaller one, it still could ruin the film for someone.

Castaway
Reaction score
Hang on, you are such hypocrite, you have just issued me with an infraction for spoilers. Yet you have just done one yourself, allbeit a smaller one, it still could ruin the film for someone.
How? The idea of the story is pretty much given away in the trailer, and I think most people who go to watch will be aware of the real life event that occurred to give the idea for this film.

Reaction score
It was quite decent. Franco was good, but I got really bored at times.

Reaction score
Brilliant film, James Franco should win a oscar for it he carried what shouldn't have being a story good enough to make a full-feature film into a thrilling film that had me gripped from start to finish.

Reaction score
Lol i was the exact same mate
really good film i thought, 90 mins of one person and it didnt get boring at all

Reaction score
it was okay, the main strength behind it is its quite an accurate account of what happened, not just inspired by true events

Trophy_Hoarder
Reaction score
Getting a copy of this next week so i have to wait to then to see it looks pretty good

Reaction score
Would everyone recommend this? I've been weighing it up but it seems like it could become dull with it being a one man show.