Status
Not open for further replies.

noelster5

Reaction score
Is it possible to get back from the latest 13.2.1 to 13.2? The 13.2.1 literally sucks and ruins my great save.

how can a patch to fix something suck?? you just need to re-tweak your tactics (if thats the problem)

how can a patch to fix something suck?? you just need to re-tweak your tactics (if thats the problem)

Personally I think the patch has made things slightly easier.

The patch sucks because my team is the only team affected by it. I'm the one who now has problems scoring while before I had no problem scoring, while the other teams are still putting up huge numbers (6-0, 5-0 etc).

Re-tweaking my tactics isn't the problem, I have a couple of tactics which work great for my team, I still dominate my games and have about 70% ball possession, the problem is that after the patch the ball just won't go in anymore. Every game I hit the post/bar about 7-10 times and have many chances being impossibly saved by a mediocre-poor goalie, that to me is the problem.

patches are hit and miss, some ppl like it pre patch and others like it after patches, either way not having the option like you did in previous versions of fm of being able to play on any patch you desired is pretty pathetic.

patches are hit and miss, some ppl like it pre patch and others like it after patches, either way not having the option like you did in previous versions of fm of being able to play on any patch you desired is pretty pathetic.

I completely agree. I personally think this latest patch isn't really realistic in my save. Just finished playing another game (I play with Ajax, 3rd season) 70% ball possession, 29 shots 19 on goal, 4x on the bar, 3x on the post. If with this new patch I wouldn't be dominating all my games, I would've tried to tweak my tactic, but right now its pretty clear to me that my tactic isnt the problem.

your tactic is not the problem buddy, you where clearly doing well with ur ajax and all of a sudden the match engine is saying your tatics suck and your strikers cant finsh.

when i say your tactics suck, i dont mean the sense you cant dominate or create chances, its the fact the match engine isnt simulating it into enough goals and attractive football.

Last edited:

That was never an option. You were, and still are, given a choice of database to use. You will always be playing on the latest patch.

That was never an option. You were, and still are, given a choice of database to use. You will always be playing on the latest patch.

yes it was, if i wasnt happy with a patch i uninstalled the game and installed again with the patch i wanted to use, dont comment on something you clearly dont know about.

yes it was, if i wasnt happy with a patch i uninstalled the game and installed again with the patch i wanted to use, dont comment on something you clearly dont know about.

It has never been possible under steam, so dont talk about things you dont know. You can only pick the data, never the actual patch under steam.

Jesus Christ some people are stupid.

Yes that was possible, like a million years ago, when disc versions were still the main platform. Steam is the platform for this game now, and will be forever more.

I've forgotten more about FM than you will ever know. Why do you think i'm a senior staff member on the biggest FM forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.