I'm having the same problems, nearly every game I have at least one player come off injured. I've been on the luckier side in that sometimes it ends up being nothing or a 5-8 day injury but i shouldnt be forced to sub someone every game due to injury.

I only ever get 1-2 injured players unable to play for each match which is pretty standard considering I have high training.

I have a fairly normal amount of injuries, but I am finding that I'm getting the majority of them in match, often 2-3 subs being made just because of injuries. It's not a gamebreaker but it does mean tactical changes become a bit more difficult.

Fortunately though, I've been finding a lot of the time I get an in match injury which turns out to be nothing, or less than 2 weeks, which is perfectly acceptable!

Something definatley changed with the patch. It went from completely realist to absolutely ridiculous.
I have had a player at my club for 10 years now, in his injury history he had 2 injuries over 9 years of which was 3 weeks total. Since the patch he has now got 15 injuries over 10 years of which total 15 weeks. Raheem Stirling joined us this season and the first match got a broken leg, out for 5 months. Came back and had ONE reserve game and broken his ankle and out for 4 months.

I literally have 1 to 2 injuries per match that require subs and theres always another few that pick up knocks. I cannot bring on fresh legs after 60 mins as i have always done because its a certainty i will be down to 10 men for the last 10-15 mins.

I remember this sort of thing in FM11 too so maybe they have patched in some unwanted code to do with injuries. Either way, it wont be fixed now and its a bit of a gamebreaker.

Aren't injuries controlled by a file and can we change it to make them less common?

I'm glad others are experiencing this too, its crazy I can't afford to make a single tactical switch because there's at least one and usually two that need to come off due to injury every game!

Something definatley changed with the patch. It went from completely realist to absolutely ridiculous.
I have had a player at my club for 10 years now, in his injury history he had 2 injuries over 9 years of which was 3 weeks total. Since the patch he has now got 15 injuries over 10 years of which total 15 weeks. Raheem Stirling joined us this season and the first match got a broken leg, out for 5 months. Came back and had ONE reserve game and broken his ankle and out for 4 months.

I literally have 1 to 2 injuries per match that require subs and theres always another few that pick up knocks. I cannot bring on fresh legs after 60 mins as i have always done because its a certainty i will be down to 10 men for the last 10-15 mins.

I remember this sort of thing in FM11 too so maybe they have patched in some unwanted code to do with injuries. Either way, it wont be fixed now and its a bit of a gamebreaker.

I don't disagree with a lot of what you say, but 3 weeks of time off for injuries in 9 years is hardly realist...it's more unrealistic than Sterling's injuries you mentioned afterwards. That being said, there needs to be some balance:

1) I still feel 2 month + injuries affect a players stats and ability too much in most cases, they should cause a little harm at first no doubt, but once the player has returned to full fitness he should be able to recover these lost attributes, at the moment it's not possible. The longer injuries are just insane, if you have a 4 star player who is out for 5-8 months then they become completely useless, often dropping 2 or even more stars.

2) I have found the general number of injuries to be fine. When I look down the injury list across the league it's pretty reasonable. However too many of these injuries happen in match

It has nothing to do with training workload as it has been confirmed as a bug a few weeks ago after the patch was released. Many people where quick to notice the extreme rate of injuries occurring. As usual SI did not test their patch before release now the game is close to impossible to play. Game-Breaker if you ask me........