avilio

Reaction score
Hi guys, i came here to post my new tactic i tested only on Liverpool and i expect u to leave some feedback and help me to improve

View attachment 319949

There is a example this is in Portuguese im sorry for that!! basically u can change both to wingers or to Inside forward i think that's the option on English correct me plz

match preparation i use att mov with weaker teams and def position with stronger teams also can put defend on general prep

i use no shouts, no opposite instructions

some results:
View attachment 319952

made some changes guys, conced less goals and improve the quality of team playing plz try it and feedback

direct link:
View attachment 320712

plz feedback ty

Last edited:
Hi guys, i came here to post my new tactic i tested only on Liverpool and i expect u to leave some feedback and help me to improve

View attachment 319949

There is a example this is in Portuguese im sorry for that!! basically u can change both to wingers or to Inside forward i think that's the option on English correct me plz

match preparation i use att mov with weaker teams and def position with stronger teams also can put defend on general prep

i use no shouts, no opposite instructions

some results:
View attachment 319952

Link:
liverpool direct football - Download - 4shared - Cláudio Almeida

plz feedback ty

I'll try it with Tottenham and I'll post my results.

hi mate, ive just tried to download but its saying ive got to sign up to download

guys i mad some changes in tactic plz test it with new changes and leave some SS and feedback

hi mate, what changes have you made?

make defense deeper and some individual instructions to some players, like central defenders pressing all the pitch and defensive midfielder with mentality more defensive, and sorry for my bad english