My problem with this patch is find a consistency tactic.

Because i get awesome results but at the same time i can get a stupid one with a small team.

Thats just like in real life. One tactic does not suit every situation. Why not tweak your tactic and make one more probing and patient approach and one more direct that plays balls into space, making them 3 all together. Also remember that its most of the time not the tactic that is incosistant, but the players.

Thats just like in real life. One tactic does not suit every situation. Why not tweak your tactic and make one more probing and patient approach and one more direct that plays balls into space, making them 3 all together. Also remember that its most of the time not the tactic that is incosistant, but the players.
True. But i already give up to try create a tactic. Basically i suck. So i prefer to see the testing project or good tactics threads. Maybe i am the inconsistant not the tactic :(

I think this patch sucks really hard. You cant find a consistent tactic. Or a consistent result or even a good draw or a good lose.

Look at this

View attachment 319897

Its the most stupid result ever and after a good start i got this and 6-0 agains Manchester United.
And im using a suposed to be a good tactic Qetesh 4-2-3-1.

I guess i go back to fm 12 maybe fm 13 will get a better patch soon.

Last edited: