http:// s9.postimg.org /3y2rdyza7/Ads_z.jpg (Remove spaces)
(6) Epic Tactic (6)

Really enjoying this tactic. Once the players are familiar with it, the football's good to watch. Thanks for the upload.

in the screenshot of the tactic, CF is left and AF is middle, when i DL the CF is middle and AF is left

which way?

and they have almost the exact same settings, so what kind of preference makes sense

in the screenshot of the tactic, CF is left and AF is middle, when i DL the CF is middle and AF is left

which way?

and they have almost the exact same settings, so what kind of preference makes sense

sorry for that. when this tactic was updated, both striker's position is changed.
"CF is middle and AF is left" is right.
when updated, preferences are also changed. CF is for fast & good aerial player or target or DLP type.
AF is for poacher.
I'll change the post. sorry for this inconvenience

Last edited:
ok thank you for that, no inconvenience, looks like a good tactic

one last question

in the newcastle screenshot, you have ben arfa and obertan as your two wingers, but they're both mainly right foot

if you had example, nicolas gaitan, would you play him on the MR side or ML side, as he can only use left foot

thank you again

sorry for that. when this tactic was updated, both striker's position is changed.
"CF is middle and AF is left" is right.
when updated, preferences are also changed. CF is for fast & good aerial player or target or DLP type.
AF is for poacher.
I'll change the post. sorry for this inconvenience

I'm a bit confused with the striker settings...

Can you give the most important attributes for both the AF and the CF?

I presume with the AF being Poacher type that Pace, Acceleration, Off The Ball, Finishing are important?

I'm a bit confused with the striker settings...

Can you give the most important attributes for both the AF and the CF?

I presume with the AF being Poacher type that Pace, Acceleration, Off The Ball, Finishing are important?

you're right. AF : pace, accel, off the ball, finishing (like chicharito)
in case of CF, best choice would be the player who has good pace, acceleraion, off the ball, finishing, jumping, heading, pass, teamwork, workrate..(like Lukaku) If you can't buy player who perfectly satisfy this conditions, just look at Targeter(like L.Kozak) or Deep Lying Forward(like Rooney, Lewandowski, Vossen).

ok thank you for that, no inconvenience, looks like a good tactic

one last question

in the newcastle screenshot, you have ben arfa and obertan as your two wingers, but they're both mainly right foot

if you had example, nicolas gaitan, would you play him on the MR side or ML side, as he can only use left foot

thank you again

I recommend use left foot as MR. Gaitan might be one of the best choice for this tactic's MR.
Inside forward is prefered than classic wingers so If you can, use left foot as MR / right foot as ML.
Actually, new castle screenshot isn't mine. It was mader's(by fmkorea) so I don't know perfectly why he use obertan as MR.
I guess... we don't have to force classic wingers to play like Inside forward for this tactics.
so If I have Valencia(right foot classic wingers), I use him as MR.
However, Gaitan is available for Insideforward so in case of gaitan, use him as MR.
thanks for question ! I hope you enjoy it

Last edited:
you're right. AF : pace, accel, off the ball, finishing (like chicharito)
in case of CF, best choice would be the player who has good pace, acceleraion, off the ball, finishing, jumping, heading, pass, teamwork, workrate..(like Lukaku) If you can't buy player who perfectly satisfy this conditions, just look at Targeter(like L.Kozak) or Deep Lying Forward(like Rooney, Lewandowski, Vossen).

Thanks very much.

I love the link up play the CF gives to his partner. It reminds me of Quinn/Phillips in their prime. CF wins lots of knock-downs and flick-ons for the AF to smash home.

How come the screenshot of the tactic on the FM Korea page has the RB as attacking, yet in the download here its set to support?

Because it's the new 13.1 tactic, that screen shot is of the 13 tactic.

Hi Mates!

Just a quick question: MC is advance playmaker. (ticked on tactic screen) Is it needed to select someone?

THX!

I'm giving this a go with my Chelsea league I reckon, where do goals come from ???? cheers