BFC

Reaction score
Thanks to some very good sales I have a transfer budget of 130 million euros.
It's winter transfer window third season (january 2019).

Current lineup:
GK: Rulli/Scuffet
LB: Robertson/Achraf Lazaar
RB: Guedes/Stojanovic
CB: Zouma/Rudiger/Mammana/J.Jesus/Goldaniga
CM: Bentancur/Taider/Crisetig/Ajer/Donsah/Melegoni
AML: B.Keita/Pjaca
AMC: Joachin Correa/Cazorla
AMR: Zivkovic/Embolo
ST: Embolo/Calleri

Morata is unhappy at Chelsea and want to leave to join my team but Chelsea don't want to sell him even if They also have Iguain.
Juventus won't let Dybala leave.

So my buy options are:
Buy Gabriel Barbosa (52 mil from Tottenham)
Or
Buy Eric Dier (82 mil from Manchester United)
Or
Keep the money and see if during the following months Chelsea will let Morata leave.

Barbosa is a very good AMR and
I would have 2 options as AMR and let Embolo play as striker (he now plays both AMR and ST role)

Dier would be a great upgrade for my defence (and he can also plays as RB very well) but will let me without enough money if later Chelsea decide to let Morata go (he wants to leave)

Keeping the money is also an option but I'm afraid taxation will reduce my great budget.

I also have some good players on loan that can be called back:
Bonazzoli (doing very well at Leichester and voted top player and best striker last year at Basel)
Kuki (doing fine at Everton but I think not ready for my team)
Ismael Diaz (very good in my save, almost as good as Pjaca and my trainers say he can still get better)
Very very strong AMR regen on loan at Ajax and he's doing fine.

What would you do?
I usually play a 4-2-3-1 module but sometimes switch to a 4-3-3 (dm 2cm wingers st)

Do you really need to spend anything? What position do you want to / need to improve?

Renato Sanches and train him as an AMC, absolute machine, instant replacement for the likes of Messi and CR7 as Ballon d'or winner every season!

Do you really need to spend anything? What position do you want to / need to improve?
I want to play almost on par against top teams so I need to improve everything.
But I also ask: I posted my lineup, what would you improve and how?

Calleri is a scoring machine, Embolo is also great both as striker and external attacker, but I think a top striker could improve my team.

I also need to improve defence and winbacks (unfortunately i cannot find anybody buyable better than mines)

Winter transfer session is almost over and I think I will keep the money to use it before next market session (when most team are out of money and cannot afford to make offers for players you want)

Renato Sanches and train him as an AMC, absolute machine, instant replacement for the likes of Messi and CR7 as Ballon d'or winner every season!
I'm following Sanches but the problem is that when they accept an offer then M.united, city, bayern, real etc all make their offer. I will try when the market is cosed and big teams budgets spent.

I'm following Sanches but the problem is that when they accept an offer then M.united, city, bayern, real etc all make their offer. I will try when the market is cosed and big teams budgets spent.

What team are you? I would highly recommend making him yours by any means possible.

Zeca (Santos) is the best LWB in the game for me. Every season he achieves 8+ average rating and gives you plenty of assists.

Borja San Emeterio is IMO the best young RWB in the game (obviously taking Bellerin out of the equation). His stats aren't the best, but for some reason he is an absolute assist god, regular 15+ a season.

What team are you? I would highly recommend making him yours by any means possible.

Zeca (Santos) is the best LWB in the game for me. Every season he achieves 8+ average rating and gives you plenty of assists.

Borja San Emeterio is IMO the best young RWB in the game (obviously taking Bellerin out of the equation). His stats aren't the best, but for some reason he is an absolute assist god, regular 15+ a season.

I'm Bologna FC (Italy)

Zeca is very strong but Robertson (I already have is better stat wise and also performing very well). Also Achraf Lazaar is very good. almost the same as Zeca but is raised in Italy.

I can buy Zeca for 11,5 millions. I will see if do it (Achaaf is considered raised in Italy but also older (27)). Anyway I could sell Achaaf (next summer) for twice and make some more money.

I will scout Borja San Emeterio better but after first scout report says Malaga won't sell him.

Last edited:
Sign Marco Asensio, he is much better than Joaquin Correa as AMC

I wouldnt pay so much for eric dier or Barbosa

Check out Rui Pedro in 2019 he should be good enough

Enviado desde mi SM-G900H mediante Tapatalk

Unfortunately Asensio is overpriced and not so strong in my save. Rui Pedro not so strong, I think he needs more time or is not developing well so it's not worth the buy.
I bought Zeca for 11,50 and sold Achraf for 36 (lol) also saving 2+millions/year on wages.
I could buy Sanches for 76 millions (Benfica won't accept less) or stay as I am. I really like Sanches but I don't know if worth so much money (76 + 12 him + 10 manager + 8,5 million/year wage).
I think I'll wait better opportunities later this season.

Last edited:
End of february, 150 millions transfer budget, 67 millions offer accepted for Morata, contract offered at a lower wage is earning now at Chelsea.
Having money to spend out of transfer windows is always good.

buy emre mor of ousmane dembele, you wont be dissappointed

buy Lemar instead of Gabigol, he's my best player in the AM position and im sure in 2019 he is a top class player

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

forgot to say he is a beast as a IF too on the right side thats why i said buy him instead of Gabigol

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

January 2021 now.
Bought several players since original post. Morata, Dier, Gabigol, Sanches, Kondogbia.
I will scout Lemar (should be at monaco in my save) even if as AM(LCR) I'm full of great players: Keita, Zivkovic, Embolo, Gabigol, Kuki, J. Correa (this guy is really strong and also consistent performer).
Zouma and Dier as CB are really insane. Really really strong.
Gabigol after the first year started to play very well and score a lot of goals both as IF and ST.
Sanches as AMC is a cheat...too strong... :D

Last edited: