Is there any specific instructions do that aren't included in the tactic?

Trying this save out with United too - against city they have triple my xg, double my shots etc - using Varane at the back but it's nothing but one long ball and they have 2-3 players in behind

I always struggle against City and Liverpool too. They both have equally world class players.

I posted in the other thread (14122sirjur). Its not guaranteed wins but if you put it against your Brentfords, Everton, Leicesters etc, use team shouts, train the players in their specific roles and manage stamina you will blitz sides.

There's a dude on SI forums who used it ad Red Star. Blitzed a league rival 7-0 away, destroyed them. Then went up v Man Utd in Europe away and lost 6-2. As expected in that game, play gung-ho you'll get wrecked.

Its designed for teams that fear your side. They sit more defensive, one up top and try to soak pressure. You will destroy them. City, Liverpool etc ain't scared so they will go at you, 3-6 up front.

Tall strikers, fast WBs, a CB that is class (they will make mistakes due to the formations nature), physical machines at HB and CM.

It's just incredibly fun to play with imo.

Demand More shout at 0-0 and 1-0 up. Berate the second you concede etc. Put the formation in all 3 slots to learn quicker.

Last edited:
There will also be matches where you utterly dominate and AI does sod all, other matches where they will have good chances. Formation is silly attacking, as all mine are. Late in a match can be dangerous if a small lead due to tiredness.

It's just general match and player management.

6xaK8Cv.png

Definitely a fun tactic though you're right there - will have some more playing around with it thanks!

Won the league first season with Newcastle, Atletico poached me. Signed two lanky strikers, and its just blitzing.

Play to the meta and this FM is silly easy.

1943f4ae06ebbf1c0c09d0daaca88fa5.png

Yep.

Build exactly around the tactic. As much height as possible everywhere. Jumping Reach and Heading is ludicrously broken this ME. Preferably pace in the DC, WBs and two wider strikers. I play wingers as my WBs due to dribbling and crossing. Poacher should be your tallest striker, he doesn't have to be able to perform as a Poacher, just stand there and head. Paul Onuachu is absolutely lethal there.

Put it in all 3 tactic slots. Train each player in their specific role. Praise/Berate as and where needed during, and after matches. If you're a weak/mid table side, be prepared to be hammered a lot of matches as it is silly attacking.

Won the league first season with Newcastle, Atletico poached me. Signed two lanky strikers, and its just blitzing.

Play to the meta and this FM is silly easy.
You won the league with Newcastle using this tactic? Or the other version?

It's a fun TCT to play with, but in big away matches doesnt seem to be very solid.
I dont remember the last time i got hammered like on this game.
I leave my team stats at the end of the Season.
9-Team165 - Stats.jpg

Attachments

• Big defeat.jpg
    Big defeat.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 177
It's a tactic built on this ME's biggest weakness: teams of equal or lower ability will not attack. It frees you up to blitz them.

Teams of better ability will attack and you can win big, or get destroyed.

It's It's way I love to play, but isn't for everyone!

It's a tactic built on this ME's biggest weakness: teams of equal or lower ability will not attack. It frees you up to blitz them.

Teams of better ability will attack and you can win big, or get destroyed.

It's It's way I love to play, but isn't for everyone!
Who scores the most out of the 3 STs? One on the left, center or right?

Updated with new set pieces. These are not the near corner DC header - short corners and short throws. WBR on right sided both, WBL on left sided both.

f39e5e449e96864f131493afe0455a92.png

Remember: DEFEATS WILL HAPPEN!

45e18933d1ed263980a6a9a4671899ea.png