theclash

Reaction score
For those of us stuck at work today can anyone confirm if the following players are still available for the same price;

Balanta -6-8 million
Koke - 12.75 million
Lewandowski - 19-23 million
Smalling - 13 million
Subotic - 7 million
Verratti - 13-16 million
Shaw - 18 million
Benteke - 21.5 million

Thanks in advance....

I've found that at least for Balanta the price changes on every save. I think there're some attributes randomized so in a save I find him available for 6-7M, in another over 11M

i got him for ?6.5 million and Lewandowski is still the same I got him for 20 but had a bid accepted for 11 :/ with no add-ons but said it would take 23mil off of me so I cancelled it and got him for 20 also alexis sanchez is quite good value at 16-23 mil. I think pogba is quite high 45+ mil I keep getting quoted at

Many young players have variable Potential Ability (PA) - so if they spawn with a higher PA they will likely cost more.
I had to pay 10.5M for Balanta but he only has 10 determination :(

Another factor that I believe can have an impact is how many (and which) leagues you have loaded. I think that the team you play as can also influence the price and your relationship with the selling manager should come into account (not likely to be a factor at the start of a new game).

Koke has a buyout clause so that remains the same (he went to Monaco in my save for 115k a week!)

I've found that at least for Balanta the price changes on every save. I think there're some attributes randomized so in a save I find him available for 6-7M, in another over 11M

I got a feeling the price is dependent on how rich your club is? If your club is bigger and richer, naturally they will ask for more? Not sure but I get a feeling thats the case...

And I've just had a ?24m bid rejected for Verratti?

I bought Veratti last night and he has cost me the best part of ?45m spread over various add ons etc but couldn't come close to getting him cheaper than that, he had better be worth it!

and Balantra (sp?) he cost me ?10m straight off, everyone said he was great in the Beta has anyone tried him properly in the main event, I'm Man Utd so was thinking of letting Rio and maybe Vidic go at the end of the season.

I signed Verratti yesterday 13.5m and Balantra for 6.5m sold Evra and Balantra was great at LB for me and CB